Instagram update:

Jay smiled as immediate love and support came in

Jay smiled as immediate love and support came in. She never thought coming forward about her love for Samuel would have a reaction like this. She expected more hate and although there is some, it's outshined by love. Jay couldn't be more happier.

Samuel walked in with them both something to drink. "Hey beautiful" He smiled as he handed her her drink. She took it, puckering her lips. Samuel chuckled before leaning in and connecting their lips.

"Ewww get a room" Said Wow as he entered the room. The rest of A.C.E followed in after.

"We are in a room, you just happen to be in it" Jay sassed back as Samuel pulled away and sat next to her. Jun chuckled, he loved to see her happy. Chan sighed next to him. Jun knowing why, guided him to different part of the room.

"Donghun oppa" Jay asked quietly.

"Yes?" He responded.

"What's wrong with Channie?" She asked. Donghun looked to Wow then to Samuel the back to Wow.

Donghun thanks Wow with his eyes as he began to walk forward. "He's just homesick, bug" Wow said, ruffling her hair.

"Ya! I just brushed this" She pouted. Wow laughed at her.

Jay knew there was something more with Chan she just wasn't sure what. Even with Samuel beside her, she continued to worry.

~~~~
Sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What are your theories on why Chan is upset?