Ignore

Chan sighed as he felt his phone buzz once again. Jay was texting him. He didn't want to be rude but he sure did not want to talk to her right now. His mind was still full from their last conversation. Confusion clouding his thoughts. At one point she had felt for him the way he does for her....but since then he has lost his chance. Is this a sign that he should give him? Should he stop trying to pursue her? His thoughts were interrupted as laughing could be heard in the distance. Jun and Wow were in the living room playing games amongst each other. Byeongkwan was on his phone but still laughing at the boy's silliness. 

Chan left his room and joined the rest of his band mates. His phone buzzing once again. "Who's that?" Asked Byeongkwan. "Jay" Chan replied lowly. 

"How come you're not answering it?" Jun said, his eyes not leaving the screen. 
"I don't really feel like dealing with my emotions right now" Chan admitted to him.

Wow paused the game. "You both should just talk about it instead of trying to push it away" He said, shaking his head.

"We have, everything has been said and done. That's why I'm avoiding her" Chan said, covering his face with his hands.

Just then the front door had opened. In came Jay. She was crying. The boys looked at her worriedly, before she took off into her room.

"What was that all about?" Chan thought to himself. Jun quickly got up and ran to Jay's room. The door being closed behind him. The rest of the boys leaned against the door, trying their best to hear what was going on.