Fan Sign 1

Jay smiled as her members and herself walked on stage and took a seat

Jay smiled as her members and herself walked on stage and took a seat. She looked around to see all the Choices gathered around them. She giggled as she watched one of her managers struggle to carry in mics, getting up and helping them. Each member had their own microphone and had been given a turn to introduce themselves and the current album. Finally, Jay sat up straight in her chair as it was her turn.

"Hii Choice!" She screamed into the mic.

Everyone jerked in their seats, obviously not expecting her to be so loud.

"How is everyone doing?" She asked. A echo of goods can be heard from the crowd.

"Well, I'm Park JaeEun or Jay as most of you all know. I'm the maknae and cutie pie of A.C.E" The members smiled at her introduction. After adding a few more words, it was time for the fans to come up and get their albums signed.

Jay had met so many Choices and was overwhelmed with joy. There were times where she had felt like tearing up. She was never one to be narcissistic, always told to stay humble, but she has never felt more proud of herself and her members.

To see so many people gather around to meet them. She giggled as a tear slipped her eye. Soon the crowd all awwing at her.

The boys immediately worried, gathered around her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I promise" She told, waving for them to sit down.

"I'm just so happy" She told them, laughing. They gathered around her and shared a hug.

Singing and dancing to a few more songs, closing out the fan sign.