How everything begins

Y/n's POV:

I've known Natasha since we were kids. We were in the red room together and both grew up for filling missions for Dreykov.

She escaped a few years ago but came back for me and her sister Yelena.

I've had a crush on Natasha since I can remember (I mean who doesn't?!). I never told her about that but I think she kinda knows. And I always thought she was the one.

But all of this changed one year ago.

The team and I had a mission in Sokovia.

The mission went very well. No one died, Ultron was destroyed and we had two new recruits.

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, twins. Both of them got powers, he is fast and she is weird. Well that's what Hill said.

The moment I saw Wanda I knew she would change my life.

She had something on her, something special. And it was not the fact that she could read others minds or move things with telekinesis. I couldn't describe it back then and I still can't.

A few weeks went by, I trained with Wanda showed her everything and I integrated her into the team.

Some more months went by and my feelings were all over the place.

I knew I had a huge crush on Natasha. But then there is Wanda, she is just so kind and still has that bad side on her, the thing I really like about Natasha too.

I wanted love and a life with them, but with whom? As hard as I tried I couldn't choose, I didn't want to choose.

I want Natasha as much as I want Wanda, I want them both.

Natasha's POV:

Today is one of Stark's parties again. I always hate them but the one today I actually look forward too. The party was for Pietro and Wanda, we celebrate that they are one year on the team.

I really like Wanda and it was the perfect opportunity for me to ask y/n if we want to go there together, as a date.

I know y/n has a crush on me for a long time now and I really like her too, I just didn't had the right opportunity to ask her out yet.

But today is the day.

I am going to her room now, I hope she is not busy right now.

Wanda's pov:

I am still in the city trying to find something for Tony's party later. Normally I don't care how I look on his party's, because I still don't like him. But today's party is for me and my brother so I want to be nice for once.

I was in about 20 different stores until I found something.

A red dress with a cut out for my leg, golden high heels and of course a lot of matching rings.

It took so much time to find something to wear that I am already to late for the party.

Y/n's POV:

It is already late and I still don't know what to wear.

Suddenly there was a knocking on the door.

"One second please!"

When I open the door i see nat standing there, looking more gorgeous than ever.

"Nat what are you doing here and wow, you look amazing!"

"Thank you, but I am here to ask you something." I notice that she looks nervous so I get curious.

"You know you can ask me everything, right?"

"Yes, I know and i wanted to ask you if we want to go to Tony's party together."

"You mean like a date?"

"Yes, a date."

I am literally speechless right now. This could be my chance, I don't have to choose between Natasha and Wanda that way. I really like Nat, and now i know she likes me too. But then there is still Wanda. I really like her too but I don't even know if she feels the same for me.

I couldn't let Natasha wait any longer. "Yes."

"Wait really?"

"Of course, I would love to!"

"But I have nothing to wear and I will never look as good as you."

"I know you since you were little and I know you can never decide what to wear, so i brought you something."

Your outfit:

"Wow this looks amazing, thank you!"

"No problem but you have to hurry, I don't want to be late."

"I will be back in 30 minutes, then you have to be done!"

"How the hell am I supposed to get ready in 30 minutes Nat?!"

"I don't know but if you are not ready i will take you to the party naked."

Before she left I could see the smirk on her face. I am pretty sure she would have nothing against me being not ready.

A/n:
So this was the first chapter. I hope you like it and if not i want to know why.
I've never done this before so i would like to hear your honest opinion.

And if you came from my tik tok story you know what happens next at Tony's party.