The next morning

(The next morning)

Y/n's POV:

I wake up and don't remember much about last night.

I blink a few times to see clear. Then I look over to my left to see Wanda laying on Natasha's chest, still sleeping.

I am hungry so I get out of bed.

I try to go to the kitchen but I stumble more than I walk.

Suddenly I feel dizzy and I try to stable myself while grabbing the doorframe of my door.

I close my eyes for a second and get flashbacks from last night.

"Damn!"

Natasha's POV:

I open my eyes when I hear y/n say something.

I am confused, what am I doing in y/n's room and why is Wanda sleeping on my chest?

A few seconds pass before the memories come back and I remember again, what happened last night, not regretting anything.

"Wanda love, wake up." When she opens her eyes and she looks very confused.

"What the hell happened and why am I laying on your chest?"

"Wait a second, the memories will come back in a moment."

"Oh damn." she says after a short pause.

"That's exactly what I said." I heard a voice saying, y/n. She is standing in the doorframe, clearly struggling to hold herself up.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Wanda asks with a worried expression on her face as she holds herself up with her elbows on the bed.

"Yeah I am fine, but I don't think I can make it downstairs. I can't really walk properly."

Wanda and I giggle a little before we help her back to bed.

"Come on Wanda, we get something to eat for y/n, and you wait here until we come back." I say while turning first to Wanda and then to y/n.

"Sure."

.

When we walk into the kitchen I see some Avengers sitting there.

"Good morning, do you guys had fun last night?" Steve asks with a smirk.

"Us, why do you think that?!" I answer with a little smile.

"Because we heard you all night, no one of us could sleep." Yelena said while reaching between me and Wanda to grab a bottle of Vodka.

"Yelena, it's 7 in the morning."

"Shut up, I need that after what I heard last night." She is right, hearing her sister having sex with two other women is probably not the sound she likes to hear all night. But I still don't regret a thing about that.

When I look over to Wanda I see her cheeks flush.

Wanda's POV:

Last night was really amazing and I would do it again any time. But I just don't like talking about my sex life while my brother is in the room.

But it was time for some courage.

"Anyways, to answer your question Steve, yes, we had much fun last night." I say with a huge smirk.

Natasha giggles a little and the others stare in shock, because they didn't expect this from me.

After a little awkward pause Pietro asks, "Where is y/n, couldn't she make it downstairs?" more like a joke while bursting out laughing.

"Actually not reall-" Natasha begins, when we suddenly hear a loud crash. "Ah shit!" Y/n?!

I rush over to where I heard the crash. I see y/n laying on the floor by the end of the stairs, holding hear head.

"Y/n what are you doing?! I thought we told you to stay in bed."

"I know but you guys take so long and I was really hungry, so come on, what did you expect from me?! You know how much I love food." I giggle a bit because she would literally do everything for food. "But not as much as I loved last night." I heard her mumble, or at least I think I've heard that. And if so I can't complain, I mean she ain't wrong.

While I try to help y/n up, Natasha comes around the corner.

"Come, let me help you." She picks y/n up and carrys her into the kitchen. Then she places y/n on the kitchen counter in the middle of the room and smiles, looking at her.

You can see Natasha really likes her. And so do I.

I give them a little smile too before Tony bursts out laughing.

"I think we should buy a few wheelchairs if you guys continue with this." He says still laughing.

"Then go and order some because we don't plan on stopping this." Y/n says with a huge smirk before she begins laughing too.

"Jarvis."

"Yes sir?"

"Please order a few wheelchairs for these ladys here."

"Yes sir, they will arrive in about 3 days."

"I guess you have to take a little break from whatever you guys are doing." Clint shouts from the fridge while searching for food.

"Well we can't promise anything Clint." Nat says smiling before picking y/n up to bring her back to her room.

"But I still didn't get my food!" y/n shouts like a small kid waiting for their candy.

"I will bring you some, give me a minute" I say while walking over to the fridge pushing Clint aside.

"Hey, I wasn't done yet!"

"Sorry Clint but I don't want to deal with a hungry y/n."

"Hurry up Wanda!"

"I am coming, wait in the room with Nat, I love you!" I was shouting without thinking so that I didn't even realized what I just said. Shit, that wasn't supposed to happen!

A/n: Sorry it took a little while and also sorry that it's really short.

I still hope y'all like it and I kinda tried to make an open ending to tease you all a little.