Happy moments never last long

Y/n's POV:

Time went by, we ate and talked and watched the sunset. But all this time I could only think about how lucky I am. I still don't know how I pulled these two, hot girls who actually want me.

"As fun as this all is, I think it's time to get back to the tower before it's getting completely dark."

"Yes you're right y/n. Nat could you help me pack the things together?"

"Sure," Natasha says with the sweetest smile, she seems really happy as well.

I stand up from the blanket so they can fold it together, but just as I want to help them I am starting to feel really dizzy. I decide to ignore it because it's probably just my iron deficiency and this happens a lot.

A few minutes pass, everything is packed and we are ready to go. Just as I want to make a step forward my head starts spinning even more and everything goes blurry.

"Nat, Wanda, I-" are the last words that I can bring out before my eyes get heavy and everything goes black. I hear Nat and Wanda saying something but I can't make out what as I am starting to loose my consciousness. I feel my already weak legs completely giving in and in the next moment my body is hitting the cold ground.

As I fall I hit my head on something, something sharp, then I don't feel anything at all.

Natasha's POV:

"Y/n?! Y/n?! Please answer me!" I bring out through sobs. I look over to Wanda who's sitting in the grass, tears in her eyes and an unconscious, bleeding y/n in her arms.

"Wanda, what happened?!"

"I-, I- don't know. I turned around right before I heard her body hitting the ground and I-"

"You what?! Wanda speak with me!"

"I think she hit her head on this rock over here." I look next to where Wanda is sitting, only to see a sharp rock peeking out of the ground, covered in blood... fresh blood.

I run over too them, trying to help. "She has a pulse, weak but there. Wanda can you carry her?"

"Yeah I- I think I can, I mean normally. Sorry, I am kinda panicking right now."

"Me too, but don't worry, everything will be fine again. Y/n is a fighter, they will make it."

"Yes you're right, they are strong and they will survive this." Yes y/n will survive, but as much as I like Wanda I doubt she can handle this situation right now.

Back in Sukovia she almost lost Pietro and I don't think she could handle the pain of another loved one, y/n and Pietro is all she has left.

"Give her to me, I'll carry her and you get the car ready."

"Okay fine, but please be careful. I don't want to loose her."

"Me neither, I'll be careful, I promise love." As I promised I carefully pick y/n up and start to follow Wanda, who already ran to the car.

As we finally reach the car the engine is already running and she opens the door for us. I sit in the backseat with the still unconscious y/n in my arms.

Wanda sits in the drivers seat and takes off.

"Everything will be fine again, don't worry y/n," I quietly whisper in their ear before giving them a small kiss on the forehead, "and even though you can't hear me right now, you should know I love you too, so please don't die."

Quite some time has passed and y/n still hasn't woken up yet. Wanda turns right one more time and the hospital is in sight now.

She parks the car and opens the door to help me out of the car. When I get out with y/n hold tight in my arms I try to follow Wanda's gaze, her eyes flicker between the worried expression on my face, the unconscious y/n in my arms and the backseat which is drained in blood, their blood.

"Come on, we have to get them inside," I say while I try to hide my trembling voice. Everything will be fine again, it has to. And I don't want Wanda to see me this vulnerable and scared.

I walk towards the entrance as Wanda rushes past me to get help.

"We need help! Please someone help us." I hear her shouting in the distance.

A moment later a doctor comes out with a stretcher where I lay y/n carefully.

"What happened?" I try to answer the doctor and explain everything that happened the best I can.

"They lost a lot of blood and we need to operate them, now." He turns away from Wanda and me and and starts talking to a nurse hectically, "prepare operation room 1 and bring me the neurologist Dr. Sheperd!"

"Wait they have an iron deficiency, might need to know that!"

"Thank you," turned back to us he tells us we can't go with them any further.

Worried about y/n and overwhelmed with the situation Wanda grabs my hand and squeezes it tight.

Looking y/n behind I can see something in her eyes, something I saw before. She has the same worried look in her eyes as back in Sukovia, back when she was scared to loose Pietro.

I understand now what y/n has with Wanda, she's not only looking damn good but it's also her character and when she loves someone, she really loves them deeply with every piece of her heart.

And y/n deserves this kind of love, but what if I am never able to giver her this? What if I am not enough for her in the end? What if my love isn't enough?

I don't have time for those thoughts right now, y/n needs me and so does Wanda. So I take her hand and guide Wanda to the waiting area with me.

We sit down and wait for a little before I break the silence. "You know they are strong, they will make it and we don't need other thoughts right now."

"Yeah I know, I am just scared." She whispers with a trembling and tired voice.

"Me too" I respond lowly, barely audible.

Time passes and Wanda fell asleep with her head on my shoulder, but me, I am too nervous to sleep.

.

.

Y/n's POV:

My head hurts a lot but I open my eyes anyways, "Wanda? Nat?"

At first everything is blurry and spinning but then it gets better.

I see both of them on either side of the bed, each holding a hand of mine, slightly smiling. I want to smile back but I don't have the strength for that yet.

Natasha tries explaining how everything went well and what actually happened, but my head still hurts too much too understand what she's saying

I want to tell to stop talking but I can't bring any words out.

Suddenly Nat stop talking and the next thing I hear is shooting. I feel Nat's and Wanda's fingers slipping out of my hands and their bodies hitting the ground with a dull sound....

A/n: I am really sorry it took so long to update, I kinda lost motivation but I am back now. And I also already have an idea for the next part

Hope y'all enjoyed it