Date night

Y/n's POV:

What takes Wanda so long? Shit is it really that bad? Did I just ruined everything?

My thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door, "yes".

"Hey it's me again."

"Hey Wanda, you are finally back. What took you so long?"

After an awkward pause she finally answers, "Uhm nothing that matters now, but I talked to Natasha".

"Okay great, what did she say?"

"Nat and talked for a long time and we came to a conclusion."

"Which is...?"

"Which we decided to tell you later, so rest now and be ready by eight."

"Seriously, you want to let me wait me like this?! That is not fair!" I huff in annoyance. "But okay, I will be ready by eight."

"Thank you, I will go back to Natasha and we will plan everything out."

"Alright, oh and Wanda?"

"Yes y/n."

"Is it good or bad?''

"Nothing you have to worry about my dear."

"I hope so." My worried look turns into a playful smirk. "And don't have fun without me", I then say jokingly.

No reaction. But I could see wandas cheeks flush before she turns to the door. Something
was off, but I decide not to think about it.

"See you later y/n." she says before she closes the door behind herself.

Natasha's POV:

Wanda left a few minutes ago and I am cleaning up the clothes and the mess we made earlier.

When I am done I lay down on my bed thinking if it was a good idea to agree with all of this. But what would be the worst thing that could happen? I got my heart broken once and eventually got over it, so if that's what I  have to risk to get a chance with y/n I will gladly risk it.

I close my eyes and try to get some sleep. I am still pretty exhausted from last night, and the fun in the shower wasn't really helping with my tiredness.

.
.

When I open my eyes again I see Wanda laying in bed right next to me.

"Jeez Wanda, what are you doing here?!"

"I may or may not have planned something. But I didn't want to wake you up."

"Wait how long have I slept?"

"I don't know when you fell asleep but it's 4 pm now"

"Shit, that was not my plan. How long are you already waiting?"

"About 3 hours I think."

"Oh I am sorry, you should have woke me up."

"It's okay, this way I had time to plan something important for tonight."

She sits up and get I am curious, "Okay now I am listening."

"So I spoke to y/n before I came here."

"And...?"

"I haven't told her our decision yet."

"What why?"

"I said we want to tell her later," I raise an eyebrow in confusion, "on a date."

"Okay so to recap... you told her we both decided to tell her what we want later on a date, which I haven't approved yet I might I have to say, but you already planned the date?!"