Confessions

Y/n's POV:

Natasha is still holding me tight in her arms while she carries me up the stares to my room.

"...I love you." is all I could hear. I am shocked and frozen in place, not that I could move anyways with Natasha holding me this tight.

My brain started working again. "Was this Wanda?!" I mumble more to myself than Natasha, trying to realize what just happened.

"I think yes." Natasha said while opening the door to my room.

She places me on my bed and covered me with a blanket. We looked into each other's eyes without saying anything. I am trying to understand what she is thinking, but it isn't working. Normally it does with other people but we both had the same training so no wonder it doesn't work.

"Thank y-" I get interrupted by a knock and Wanda opened the door.

"Hey...y/n, I..."

"Hey Wands." I say nervously while I could feel my cheeks flush.

"I am just gonna let you two alone, just don't have too much fun without me." Natasha says while leaving the room with a smirk, winking at us. No matter the situation, she never loses her sense of humor.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something..." she says while hiding her face in embarrassment.
"I could've guessed that." Awkward silence fills the room.

"Look at me," I say softly as Wanda turns her head to look me in the eyes "you know you can tell me everything." I try to sit up but my body is still weak from last night.

"Be careful y/n! You need to rest, Nat and I still need you... especially me." Her worried look turns into a smirk and then back into a worried look.

"I know, I know, I will be careful. I don't want to ruin our chance of more fun." I respond with a weak chuckle.

"So Wanda, what do you wanted to tell me now?" Awkward silence fills the room again.

"So earlier when I was in the kitchen I said something and I wanted to talk to you about it, even though I don't even know if you heard it." She turns her head away again.

"I heard it."

"Oh..."

"Look it's not bad, it was just... unexpected."

"I didn't even meant to say that, it just slipped." Wanda starts to panick. "Shit, shit, shit I've ruined everything, like I always do. I should have never got into all of this with you and Natasha, you seemed so happy together."

I ignore my weak body and grab Wanda's face to kiss her. It is a soft kiss, just enough to shut her up.

My hands are still on her face when I pull away. I could feel her cheeks getting warm and red. "Better now?" I look at her with a soft smile.

"Yes, just-" she goes into another kiss, this time a little more passionate, but still soft. I couldn't hold myself up any longer so we both fall down onto my bed, Wanda on top of me.

She pulls away and apologizes, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-". "No, no it was completely fine, besides that I was the one who started."

"Yes but you just wanted to shut me up, and I don't even know how you feel about all of this", she lowers her voice, "and about me."

"Wanda it's okay, I- I just don't know how I feel right now because I really really like you and since the day we met I knew that you would change my life. But then there's also Natasha and I always thought she would be the one and now I don't know what to do because I don't want to ruin everything. The problem is I want you both, I want a life with both of you but I know I can't have that, because you and Nat don't want the same as me."