twenty-seven | my moon and stars

You kissed Henry's little forehead once he was snuggled up under the blankets, sleeping soundly. Henry loved when you gave him special attention. When you came back to the couch, just past eight, as it took a bit for Henry to fall asleep, JJ put a pillow in her lap for you to lay your head on. You smiled and laid down.

"Thank you, love," JJ said as she started to pet your hair. "Henry loves you so much,"

"I love him too,"

"Your hair is so soft. How are you feeling after what we did this morning? Are you still good?"

You gave JJ a kind, contented smile. "Yeah. I am. How are you?"

"I feel really good. You're so important to me, love, and I'm so glad that I can make you feel good. And I'm happy that you were comfortable with it." She played with your hair a bit more. "You always look so pretty,"

"And yet you still manage to be prettier."

JJ grinned. "Get up here and kiss me, love." You sat up most of the way, and turned your whole body so JJ could hold you up against herself. Keeping contact with her lips, you moved further to sit right in her lap. She wrapped her arm around your back to hold your waist on the opposite side. "Oh, I love kissing you, baby," she sighed.

"JJ, you're everything to me," you said.

A truly taken aback smile warmed your girlfriend's face. She always thoroughly enjoyed your physical affection, and received what she felt was more than enough love in that manner; however, when you expressed yourself in words, she took pause, noting the effort you put into your verbiage.

You planted a blushing flower on her cheek with a kiss. "You are my moon, and all of my stars." Each kiss to the different spots of her face made her smile at the seeds you planted. "Regardless of how many times I gaze into the night sky, it will never look the same upon second glance, but each time it will be just as beautiful. Just as marvelous." You had thought hard about these words.

At last, you pulled away from her, and found that she had tears in her eyes. A single tear fell. Delicate concern fell upon your face as you dried it. She wondered with a chuckle, "Did you just get possessed by the ghost of a Victorian poet or something? That was so beautiful,"

"I adore flustering you. You're too cute,"

"I love you more than life itself, sweetheart. Can I kiss your neck a little bit?"

You nodded, and both of you smiled when JJ's mouth met your neck. She allowed herself to moan just a little between kisses. "I love you too, JJ," you said. She pulled away and smiled.

"Did you get enough for dinner, baby? You haven't been eating very much lately. You really need to eat more, your baby needs it," she said. She saw your face change, hurt by thinking about this. "I know it still might be hard to think about, and that's okay; you do need to eat more, though, my love, alright?"

You wrapped your arms around JJ's neck and leaned against her. "It's so hard," you sighed, sounding sad. JJ could hear your voice trembling. She rubbed your back. "This is all really hard,"

"I know, love. I can see that this is really, really difficult for you to go through. I want to help you. Let's get some more food in you, okay?" You knew she was right, but you pouted nonetheless. She kissed your cheek. "What should we have, love?"

"I don't know," you mumbled. You let JJ play with your hair.

"Well, can we go see what's in the fridge? Come on,"

"You made fruit salad the other day," you noted.

"That sounds good. Let's have fruit salad. I'll eat with you, love, if that makes you feel any better,"

"Sure," you mumbled. She scooped a bunch of it into two bowls. You grabbed two forks, handing one to JJ, and you sat together on the couch again. JJ watched you begin to eat. "Aren't you gonna eat too, Jay?" you asked through a mouthful of fruit.

"Uh-huh." She took a bite as well. "Wanted to make sure you ate."

You nodded and continued to eat. Every once in a while, she would look over at you and smile at the fact that you were eating more. You finished the whole bowl, and JJ grinned. "Good girl. Can I give you a kiss, baby?"

"Yes, love," you replied. JJ's careful fingertips turned your chin ever so gently to face her. She met your mouth with hers, and you felt so good. She pulled away and smiled. She always looked so sweet.

"You've done a lot of good things today. Lots of things you've had a hard time with,"

"Food and sex?" you chuckled.

"Well, it's been hard for you recently," JJ said with a smile. "So I'm really proud of you. I love you, pretty girl,"

"I love you, too, Jen." You relaxed into her arms, and she wrapped herself around you.

"You want me to hold you, don't you, love?" chuckled your girlfriend. You nodded. JJ fixed her positioning and kissed your head. "I like kissing you, and touching you, and making you feel nice. I like making you mine, love,"

"I like being yours, Jenny," you murmured. She could tell you were sleepy.

"Go brush your teeth, darling, I'll be up in a second. I'm just gonna put the bowls in the dishwasher and clean up a little bit,"

"Mkay," you said. You missed her touch when you left her. You headed upstairs, brushed your teeth, and changed. JJ came upstairs, did the same, and joined you in bed.

"You're so pretty, Y/N. You look so cute, waiting for me to get in bed with you." She kissed your head and put her arm around you. "Oh, my love, you make me so happy. I am so in love with you,"

"I love you so much, Jennifer," you mumbled. You maneuvered to hold her, but her arm was still around you a bit. "Go to sleep, my sweet girl, I'm gonna hold you all night," you said. JJ heard how absolutely exhausted you were and grinned.

"Okay, my love. This is really nice..."