𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

yare yare = talking in thought

'yare yare' = in thought

"yare yare" = talking with voice

My name is Saiki y/n. I'm a psychic.

A girl with h/c on her way to school. She's wearing a weird f/c specs and has a weird things on her head.

18 years ago, a not-so-ordinary girl was born to an ordinary couple.

She was able to talk when she was only 14 days old, without using her voice. Kinda cool right?

When she only one month old, she was able to walk in the air.

When she was one year old, she made conscious use of her power for the first time. As you would expect, this unsettling her mother.

It was only natural that such a child would make her uneasy. The reaction of normal parents would be to take her to hospitals and research institutes.

But however, this couple were considerably LAX. This nincom-couple whose characters were optimistic by nature, were both the type not think that deeply about things.

Due to that, they adapted to the situation without any questions.

Years passed, and now it's the present day. And that girl...in other words, me, is now a highschool student. Well, it's my last year.

As you can see, my supernatural powers is still going strong. I can bend spoons without touching them. Win or lose, it's my choice.

My life is like a dream come true.

If that's what you thought, you're gravely mistaken!! My life is completely complicated.

Being able to bend spoons? That just makes eating curry difficult.

Being able to get free popsicles at will? That just leads to stomach problems.

The happiest woman in the world, who was born with everything, you say? Don't make me laugh.

I'm the unhappiest woman in the world, who has had everything taken from me.

It's true that I have received powers that ordinary people do not have.

Telepathy, psychokinesis, precognition, teleportation, clairvoyance, etc. There are too many to count.

But sometimes I'm glad I had these powers. Why? I can do things like run away from someone.

The h/c female finally arrived to school, and she knows someone waiting for her.

'I can't wait to see her today. I want to ask to go out date with me again. I mean, she can't even resist my handsome face!' a male thought

Then the male turned around and saw the girl he waiting for, Saiki y/n.

"Hey y/n!!" the male waved, but then y/n just teleport to the locker room.

The male look in front and saw the girl is gone, 'Eh? where's she?! Didn't I just see her earlier? or...'

'Or I just saw an illusion!?' the male sighed, 'Oh y/n, you don't know what you did to my heart until I fall in love with you hard like this...'

Meanwhile the h/c female, just sighed in relief and annoyance.

If you want to know, that's Sano Shinichiro. He's a threat for me.

This is all happened since last year. I thought my life finally normal but too bad I'm very wrong.

I just happened to be there and saw him got rejected by the girls, 20 times.

And I'm the 21. I already rejected him he don't give up. He just keep confess to me, asking me to go date with him and more. And I'm so close to sent him to another planet.

It's very annoying everytime I read his thoughts. It's just full of me, sometimes his gang, his family and friends.

I just hope he just get a clue that I don't like him and stay away from me so I can have a normal life like I want.

Little did she know, things actually opposite from what she wants. Seems like the world is too cruel to her.