━━ babysitting?

saiki y/n are chilling on the couch, eating her beloved strawberry shortcake

      saiki y/n are chilling on the couch, eating her beloved strawberry shortcake. she was glad to have a peaceful time for herself without someone or something bothering her.

but.

suddenly her mother, saiki kurumi, busted the door with panic expression on her face, "n/n-chan!"

y/n deadpanned, "what's it now mom?"

the woman grabbed her daughter hands, "i need your hel-" before the mom get to finish her sentence, the daughter already cut off with no.

"i already know what you want me to do."

"please n/n-chan! i just need your help this once! i'll reward you with strawberry cakes!"

the reward made the pink haired girl immediately nodded,  this made the mom happy, "now, we only have to wait their arrival!"

y/n shook her head, "i can't believe you already agreed to it."

then the sound of bell ringing caught both of the female's, "it's must be them! go greet them, n/n-chan!"

the pink haired girl can only sighed, and walk towards the front door, why she feel she shouldn't open this door? but better she open it before her beloved mother gone berserk.

the moment she open the door, her widen a little bit when the kid— more like kids that really familiar to her.

"it's nee-san!" a boy point at her, who known as mikey with his sister beside him who had a big smile.

the highschool girl sighed and let the kids in her house, "oh, did you kids came here by yourselves?" kurumi asked with worried expression

"no! shin-nii send us here" emma answered politely, as y/n pat the little girl head.

"i see! i have to go now or I'll be late! take care of the kids and your little brother as well n/n-chan!" the woman took her leave, made the daughter deadpanned.

yes, her little brother, kusuke. the smart six year-old kid. being a smart kid he is, she already know he will say that he already mature enough to take care of himself but it's not true. he still need his big sister.

y/n look at the two blonde kids, "you two can do anything you want. just don't make a chaos."

mikey being mikey, he already run to the living room. as for emma, being a polite and shy kid she is, only grab y/n's hand and follow everywhere y/n go while scolding his brother for not being polite.