━━ the Sano's siblings

It's was a normal and peaceful day

It's was a normal and peaceful day. But not for Saiki y/n. Since when she had a normal day?  

She actually on her way to go home but two kids stop her. Yes, two kids. One boy and girl. She assumed that they're siblings.

She don't know why those kids follow her in the first place. She just want to go home, help her mother and then eat her strawberry shortcake in peace. 

"Onee-chan, what's your name?" the brother asked but the highschool girl didn't answer. 

"My name is Micheal. You can call me Mikey! And this is Emma" y/n look at the siblings and nodded before held out her hand for the kids hold

And without any hesitation, the kids grabs the h/c female hands.

Saiki y/n may or— not may— have soft spot for kids inculding her little brother, Kusuke. Only them. And she hate it.

And whoever the parents or guardian, please pick up these children or Saiki y/n will kidnap them.

Then the three stop at a park, the both kids look at the h/c female as if they asking her permission to play. The highschool girl, already read their mind, nod. The siblings grinning brightly at her then they running towards the jungle

y/n watch the siblings with a ghost of smile on her face. She can't wait to experience siblings things with her brothers. 

Saiki y/n might say that she only had one brother right now but she already predict the future that she will have another baby brother. The baby more like male version of her. And she hope his life is normal unlike her. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sano Shinichiro actually in panic state right now while riding his bike with a really fast speed.

He actually late to pick up his siblings from school. He will get a long ass scolding from his grandfather for sure. This is actually his gang meeting that he holding. Maybe he is still talking in meeting if it wasn't Akashi Takeomi reminding him about his siblings. He don't know why it can slipped out from his mind. Maybe it only full of the love of his life. 

When he arrived, there's no one anymore. He asked the teacher but the teacher only said the kids already gone home. This made the highschool boy panic and worried more than ever.

What if kidnappers took his siblings away or what if it's his enemies? He thanked the teacher before start his bike's engine and drive away to find his siblings. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

y/n paid the ice cream man, as the Sano's siblings eating their own ice cream, standing behind the h/c female.