━━ my type

Sano Shinichiro, with his best friends—Akashi Takeomi, Imaushi Wakasa and Arashi Keizo more known as Benkei at cafe

The three getting tired hearing their friend about his crush/love/future girlfriend/future wife non stop. It's getting more annoying than he asked them how to get a girl.

Takeomi had enough, "Dude why you even like her in the first place?!"

Shinichiro stop talking and look at his friend, and sighed, "Takeomi, Takeomi..."

"Take a look around the room..." The three shocked, what the fuck he suddenly singing?

"Love comes wearing disguises..How to go about and choose? Break it down by shapes and sizes"

"I'm a man who's got very specific taste" Shinichiro proudly sing, then he saw the girl he has been in love with

"y/n is just my type! Oh, she got a pulse and she is breathing"

"y/n is just my type" the h/c female feel somebody talking about her, she already know who's that person. With that she quickly exit the cafe with her strawberry shortcake. Why can she eat her cake without anyone talking about her or bother her?

'She even feel annoying...we finally understand you Saiki.' The three boys thought as they watch the girl left

Thank you for understanding, you three.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shinichiro, as usual will skip class because he's bored. He's on his way to call his friends. To skip class together with him of course.

Without looking where's he going, he bumped into someone and make the person and books fall.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see where am I going" the black haired male apologies as he help grab the books and the person didn't say anything back

"Here" he look up as he give the books but stop when he recognized the person. It's his lovely crush, Saiki y/n.

The two make eyes contact as Shinichiro's heart beats so fast. Ah, he can't breath properly the moment he look at her beautiful face.

None of them break it yet. The two lost in each other's eyes to even worry about what was going on around them.

"Ahem."

They broke the eye contact, turned around and saw Takeomi, Wakasa and Benkei look at him with smirk as they raise their eyebrows.

y/n quickly grabs the books from the black haired male, "thank you." she bowed before walk away more like marching away from the group.

Shinichiro froze on his feet, did he just heard her voice? this is first time he heard her voice— he didn't even budge when his friends wave their hands on his face

"I think he's dead." Wakasa bluntly stated.

"Yeah, I think so too." Benkei added

Takeomi sighed at the two, then he slap Shinichiro head, "Ouch! What's that for?!"

"You're finally back to your sense. We thought you already dead."

Shinichiro look at his friend with wide eyes, "Dude! Did you hear her voice?!"

"Uhh no?"

"Are you serious?! Ah, she make me fall in love with her more than before" Shinichiro dreamily said, "Saiki y/n, what did you just do to my poor heart?"

The three friends only shook their head, they just hope their friend confess to h/c female already.

"I can't wait to propose her—"

"Bro calm down-"

A/n: sorry for the short chapter 😞