Satisfaction Emotion and New Memories

Nao pov

Today was the marking of the second year that Yuu Otosaka had been gone and everyone was starting to panic. Everyone being me and y/n. Since the kiss a half year ago we had confessed our feelings for each other and were dating. Today we had gone out for a little picnic to start talking about what to do when Yuu came back to see that me and y/n were dating. 

"Don't tell him, too scary," mumbled y/n biting into a (Favorite food) I roll my eyes at her. 

"I object," I say sipping some mango juice from a plastic cup the kind that you get for house parties. y/n squeezes the doll in her hands and doesn't speak for awhile munching softly on her food. 

"I know you don't want to but I think he needs to know what's happened in the last two years he's basically missed out of his life," I say trying to reason with my girlfriend. She still doesn't speak but put the food down and rolls into the grass off the blanket we had set up together. 

"Come on y/n think about it," I say watching as she rolls on the grass clutching the doll. I sigh and get up walking over to y/n. She stops rolling in the grass and looks up at me. I smile gently and offer her a hand. She gets up and we walk back to the the picnic blanket. 

By the end of our mini date we had come up with a vague plan on how to tell and explain that we are dating. Apparently we didn't even need to have this plan since at around midnight Yuu Otosaka returned to everyone. He was injured and looked as though he had been living off of ant meat or something. For awhile he slept and it wasn't until the next day that anyone got to speak with him. 

Me and Y/n entered the hospital like room to see that Yuu had just woken up. 

"Hi Yuu," y/n says walking to his bed side. The boy stares at me and y/n like we are strangers. 

We are strangers to him. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are. My memories are fuzzy and I can't seem to know who both of you are," he says softly. y/n turns to me eyes wide and in shock. Mine probably looked the same as hers. I watch as y/n walks over to Yuu and touches his hand.

"You gave me my emotions backs," she says almost so quietly that I can't hear her. Yuu says nothing still seeming lost. 

"Well never mind that, If you don't remember any of us then we can just start at the beginning again." I say stepping forwards and taking y/n's hand pulling her gently towards me. Yuu sits up in his bed and smiles nodding a bit. He has an eyepatch over the eye that was stabbed out before he left. He looks so much older and it's only been two years. I guess 'only' is a bad word for this. In two years Yuu Otosaka the slacker in school had changed a lot. 

But me and y/n had also changed. y/n leans into me and smiles up at me. 

"Let's start with introductions," she says. 

"Alright then," Yuu starts and takes a deep breath. 

"I'm Otosaka Yuu," he says. Then he looks towards me and y/n with an expectant look in his purplish eye. Y/n fidgets a bit nervous. Her emotions had gotten a lot better and she expressed the right ones at the proper times. I glance at y/n and the doll that looks like me. 

"Well I'm Nao Tomori and this here is f/n l/n my girlfriend," I hold my breath waiting or his response. He smiles excepting the two of us as a couple. I smile and so does y/n. She then shows Yuu the doll. 

"This is Nao as well." she laughs. I laugh as well and so does Yuu. 

I guess it's not all bad. Yuu forgot about us which hurts but it hurt when y/n started to feel emotions. Takajo and Yusa walk into the room also introducing themselves to Yuu.

"Well It seems like we were friends in the passed so we can be friends now." Yuu says smiling at all of us. 

"We can all make new memories together." y/n cheers. 'And this time I won't lose any of my friends. But the most important part is that this time I get to call you my girlfriend.' I turn y/n to me and give her a peck on the lips.