part 2

Panic hit as you looked into the boys eyes. They were exactly the same as yours.
You couldn't help but stair at the little boy who was now getting up and dusting his shorts.

"Umm.. are you okay lady" he said

"Yea.. Umm is it okay if I ask your name?"

He gave you a questionable look.
" My name is Izana Kurokawa" he said still looking confused

You held your mouth in shock as you studied his facial features. You then stud up and ran back to your apartment. ( you dumb )

' Why did I do that' you though as you entered your apartment. A million thoughts ran through your head 'why was he there, where did his dad go, how long has he been there ect....'

You started to panic for some reason. You ended up calling you work bestie to come over to hang out so you would have someone to talk to.

As she got there she had a bag of food for the both of you. ' she knows me so well' you thought to yourself as she set the food in the kitchen.

"So what's up" she said

" okay it's a long story so set down"
————————————————————————

After explaining everything that had happened she looked shocked as she was listening to you tell her about your past and how you saw your little brother at an orphanage.

"What are you going to do?" She asked

"I'm going to try to get him out of there, but I don't know if he will want to come live with me , I mean he doesn't even remember me."

"You should just ask him then"

"Yea I will I just need to figure out how"

————————————————————————

After the your friend left your friend left you flopped down on your bed thinking of what you should say.
' "Hey I'm your sister but you don't know me" no that sounds stupid' you thought as you let out a sigh.
' well I don't have work tomorrow so I'll go to the orphanage and tell them about me so I can meet with him'
And with that you sank into your sheets and fell asleep

————————————————————————

The next morning you woke up and are nervous about what was going to happen today.
You got out of your night close and tried dressing presentable for your meeting with Izana.

You ended up putting on a plan long sleeve sweater, a skirt that had some basic stripes, high rise boots and a to pull purs to pull it all together.

You ended up putting on a plan long sleeve sweater, a skirt that had some basic stripes, high rise boots and a  to pull purs to pull it all together

( this is what it looked like)

As you were done getting ready you got even more nervous about meeting him again after 6 years. It seemed all surreal as you walk out the door and headed to the orphanage.

————————————————————————

As you arrived at the orphanage you had a folder with some papers in it to prove your his sister.

You went to the main office ( you called and scheduled a meeting yesterday) and took a seat as you were in front of the head of the orphanage. She was a sweet small lady who looked like one of those happy go lucky people.

As you were talking to her you went over the basics for adoption she said you had to be 18 but lucky for you were turning 18 in a week. So she said she could bend the rules a little since we were family.

Everything went well and she ended up calling Izana to the office and was going to let you talk to him.

As he walked in he looked so confused as to what was happening. He just stood at the door way and looked at you. It made you nervous seeing him just look at you.

The lady who ran the orphanage seemed to see you were at a lose for words and stepped in telling Izana how you were his sister and how your hear to adopt him.

His eyes literally shined as the lady was telling him all about your background and how you wanted to take care of him.

You got nervous as she was telling him all about what happened and when she finished.

" So she can take me today?" He asked while smiling. It surprised you but ended up made you smile that all your worry about him not liking you was for nothing.

The lady nodded at him and told him to go pack. He then ran out of the room smiling and came back to you and showing you how he was already packed. It made you so happy as you hit you that this was really happening.

" By the way lady what is your name, I should probably know since your my big sister" he said

"Right, my name is Ari Kurokawa" you said with a big smile.

Author note 📝

Hope you liked the second chapter🥸

Also it might be slower updates because of school but I'll try to post every other day ish.

(Also follow me) 😆