Part 3

You took Izana to your house and helped him get settled in he seemed really happy. It made you happy thinking that you were finally reunited with your little brother again.

When you were done getting him settled in you both sat on the couch and started flipping through channels until you head his stomach start to make noises. You turned to him and saw his face turned bright red with embarrassment.

"Do you want to go with me to get something to ea?" You asked smiling. He only nodded his head for a response. 'It's probably because he's still embarrassed' you thought as you got your keys to you bike.

"Well let's get going then because I'm hungry" you said trying to lighten the awkward silence.

"Yeah" he said smiling again and taking your hand.

You walked to your motorcycle and you saw his  eyes light up. As you got on and started the engine. He got on behind you hugging you.

" do you have any specific place you want to eat at?" You asked

" no I'm fine with any ware" he said as his eyes are still glued on your bike. A soft chuckle escaped your lips as you started to drive.

————————————————————————

You ended up going to a new restaurant that just opened. Some people at your work had went there and said it was good.

So you pulled up and parked your bike and a nearby park. You then took Izana's hand and bragged him into the restaurant excited that you get to try a new restaurant.

You took a table by the window as you looked through the menu. Izana was also looking through a menu.

" you know what you want yet?" You asked him.

" yea I think I'm going to get the Ramen" he said

"Okay" you said flagging brown a waitress.
You the proceeded to order the both of y'all's food.

There was an silent. It was so awkward you needed to find a way to break it but then.

"Umm why did you leave me?" It broke your heart hearing the words he said.

" I didn't want to leave but your father had kicked me out when you were very little .... I would have got you sooner if I knew that he had ran away I would have come sooner b - ut I  had no idea until I saw you that day" you were starting to tear up with the thought of what he had probably been through.

"Okay" he said smiling

'What a little angle' you thought.

Then the waitress had brought the food and y'all started eating.

————————————————————————
(Little time skip)
( you took him shopping after eating because he needed more close)

You were going through close and showing it to him it had become a lighter mood and you bother were even teasing each other.

"Look at this on it would look good on you" you said

He raised an eyebrow at what you said " it looks ugly" he said

" ow" you said while being over dramatic.

He just smiled at you pouting like a child at what he said. That's when he found a shirt and showed it to you.

"I like this one" he said with a smile. You heart felt overwhelmed with his cuteness.

"Ok I'll hold it for you and you can pick out some more"

He handed you the shirt as he continued looking through clothing racks.

"Izana I'm going to go look over at the other side for a jacket for you" you said and pointed to where you were going. He just nodded and continued looking. So you started walking that when someone ran into you making you drop the items in your hand.

"I'm so sorry" he said while picking up and handing you the close you dropped.

You just smiled and took the close.

" umm do you maybe want to go to a cafe with me as an apology" he said blushing like crazy.

"Sorry I'm here with my little brother and we already ate" you said ass you were about to turn.

"Then can I maybe get your number" he asked still blushing.

"No" you said

That's when two guys he was with said "21 now" it made you confused as to what he ment but the the boy started begging if you could hang out another time. You sighed and wrote on a paper your number.  His pitiful state turned into him smiling like a moron.

" by the way my name sano , shinichiro" he said still happy.

"Ari" you said as a reply.

"Well anyways by Ari I'll text you about our date" he said happily walking away with the other two guys.

'I never agreed to a ....' Before you could finish you thought. Izana was hugging you.

" who was that" he said

" oh just some random guy"

Author note 📝

Hope you liked the chapter 😁

If you haven't seen my other story go check it out

Thank you for reading 📖