Part 5

You rushed to the door and opened it.

"I'm so sorry my brother shut the door on you" you said

"It's fine I have two siblings at home who are always causing trouble." He said

You let out a sigh. You were happy he wasn't mad at the fact Izana was being rude.

"Come in" you said while holding the door. He walked in and looked around

"You can have a seat on the couch, I'm almost ready" you said as you made your way to your room to finish getting ready.

Izana's POV

'This guy is still here' he thought as Shinichiro sat on the couch by him. Izana just glared at him and questioned in his head how he knew you.

"So hey how do you know my sister" Izana said as he glared at Shinichiro.

"Oh we meet while you both were shopping today" Shinichiro said. He looked really nerves at the tension in the room.

Back to Ari

You walked back and saw Izana glaring at Shinichiro and Shinichiro just looking at the floor. It was very funny to you to see the scene.

A small chuckle escaped your lips and Shinichiro instantly turned to you with a smile plastered on his face.

"Are you ready" he said happily

"Yes, Izana are you going to come with us?" You asked

"No I'm going to stay here" he said while still glaring at Shinichiro

"Okay just be safe and make sure you lock the door when I leave okay" you said smiling

"Okay sounds good" he said as he finally turned his attention to you.

And with that you and Shinichiro left the house. He got on his bike and motioned for you to get on as well.

To be honest you were really nerves. It's one thing for you to be driving buts it's another thing for someone else. But you got on and held on for dear life.

"I haven't even started driving yet" Shinichiro said with a smirk.

"Shut up and drive" you said flustered

He just laughed and started the bike and started driving. To say you though you were going to die is an understatement. You were already writing you will in your head.

————————————————————————

You finally reached you destination and you felt like you were about the pass out from stress. While Shinichiro just laughed at how dramatic you were being.

You finally calmed down and saw an amusement park. Your eyes lit up as you looked at all the attractions. Shinichiro was laughing at your reaction.

"What's so funny" you said looking at him confused.

"Nothing it's just your reaction. Have you never been to an amusement park?" He said

"Nope this is my first time" you said still smiling

He looked shook by your answer.

"Really" he said

"Yep really" you said giggling

Authors notes 📝

Hope you liked it 😁
Make sure to follow me and read my other story ☺️