Part 6

Shinichiro was baffled by the idea that you had never rode a roller coaster before but before he could ask you why his friend had finally came.

Ari POV

You look over and see 3 people walking tords you and Shinichiro. One had long black hair and a share over his eye. Another was very tall and the last had white hair and purple eyes.

'Damn there hot' you thought as Shinichiro waved to them.

"Hey over here" Shinichiro said getting there attention.

They walked over to the both of confused.

"Shinichiro did you finally not get rejected" one of them asked.

"Yah, this is my friend Ari, Ari this is Takeomi, Wakasa , and Benkei" Shinichiro said while introducing them to you.

"It's nice to meet you all" you said while smiling

"Yeah same" they all said at the same time while staring at you.

It was a little awkward how they were just looking at you but luckily Shinichiro pulled you out of the awkward situation.

"Ari come one we are going to ride that ride" he  while taking you hand and running off with you.

————————————————————————

Once you got in line you were finally able to see the ride he was referring to.( it was one of those  rides that went up really high and then has a drop) You gulped at the sight of the ride.

"Are you sure?" You said while turning to Shinichiro looking nervous.

"Of course it looks fun" Shinichiro said not noticing how you didn't feel like having a heart attack today.

Eventually it was y'all's turn to get on the ride. And to say you were nervous was and understatement you  were in full panic mode as the people strapped you into the ride.

As the ride started you could feel your soul leaving your body. That's when Shinichiro finally realized you were scared.

"Are you okay" he asked in a worried tone.
You just nodded

" You know now that I think about it this might not have been a good ride for you first time on a roller coaster" he said but by that time the ride had already reached the top and was about the drop.

Then the drop you panicked as you felt yourself lift from the seat and the harness holding you in place. But just soon after the ride had ended.

You sighed with relief as your feet touched the ground.

"That was fun" Shinichiro said while smiling

"No it was not" you said

"You didn't like it"

"No I thought I was going to die the whole time"

Shinichiro let out a chuckle as he took you back to the group.

When you reached everyone else the started talking about things to go on together which gave you an uneasy feeling about what hell they were going to put you through. That's when Wakasa mentioned the idea of going to the haunted house attraction and everyone, except for you , agreed to.

But they dragged you with them anyways and got in line. The line for the haunted house was short and you basically all got in right away.

As you entered the haunted house there was a clone right there making you jump. You looked for Shinichiro but only saw him clinging on to Benkei and Takeomi scared.

That's when you felt an arm go over your shoulder making you turn. It was Wakasa. You instantly turned bright red as Wakasa just smirked at you.

'Shit he's hot you thought as you continue walking through the haunted house.

————————————————————————
(Time skip)

You were finally on your way home with everyone because they all wanted to walk you home. You all were just talking and telling funny stories like how Shinichiro had been rejected 20 times in a row. When you reached your apartment and offered for them to come in. You didn't think they would say yes but they took the offer.

As you unlocked the door you were greeted by Izana running up to you and hugging you.

"Hey Izana" you said

Izana just looked at you then looked at the others and glared at them.

Authors notes 📝

Hope you liked it 😙