Part 7

Later⏭⏭⏭

Izana and you decided to watch a movie. You both on the couch as Izana was giving you the silent treatment.

"What's wrong Izana " you said while patting his head. He didn't respond and just laid his head on your lap while you just patted his head while feeling a little worried.

Izana eventually feel asleep while you patted his back. You tried to get up carefully but Izana ended up waking up sleepily and grabbing your arm. So you ended up having to sit back down.

"Sissy" Izana said sleepily

"Mhm" you hummed while playing with his hair.

"Right you're not going to send me back"he said while locking eyes with you

"Why would you think that I'm never letting you go now that I found you" you said feeling hurt while feeling hurt that he would think of you leaving him.

He put out his pinky finger and you rapped your pinky around his.

"Promis"

"Promis" you said while smiling ☺️

"Are you tired?" You asked as his eyes looked heavy . He just shook his head as his eyes started to close making you chuckle at him.

———————————-
Time skip ⏭

You woke up the next morning to knocking on your door. You groggily got up to answer the door only to open it and see Shinichiro happily waiting outside the door.

"Good morning Ari-Chan" he said happily while you almost fell asleep again at the door.

Shinichiro ended shaking you to wake you up only for you to panic and accidentally punch him in the face.

"I'm so sorry" you said feeling instantly guilty.

"It's fine" he said while holding his now bleeding nose. While you continue to panic

"Umm do you want to come in so we can get you cleaned up" you said while leading him inside and sat him on the couch by a still sleeping Izana. ( you both ended up sleeping there by accident)

"I'll be right back I'm just going to go to the kitchen to get a first aid kit" you said while leaving him in the living room.

As you grabbed the first aid kit and went back to the living room you saw Izana who had just woken up glaring dagger into Shinichiro who looked intimated.

"Izana stop staring at Shinichiro" you said as you made your way to Shinichiro and started cleaning the blood of his face and handing him a paper towel to pinch his nose with.

—————-

"Again I'm really sorry for punching you" you said apologetically.

"It's fine no worries" he said trying to make you feel better

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you"

"Actually I came here to ask if you could watch my little brother "

Authors notes 📝

Hope you liked the chapter☺️

⚠️Question ?who is your favorite Tokyo revengers Character?⚠️

(Mine is Sanzu)