𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍~

1

𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I looked at the clock.

7:06 am

I stilm have 40 minutes before school even beginns and I'm already in front of my new classroom.

I moved from germany to LA like an moth ago with my Parents and my Brother. And now I'm going in  11th grade. I'm 16 years old.

I once skipped the 6th grade ane now I'm here. I always had good grades and Friends but now its different. I'm in La now and not in Germany. Its not the same.

I Sighed and walked in. Many Students were already here. They ran around the classroom or threw things around. It was loud. Really loud.

Everyone was doing some stupid shit. Besides one girl in the last row.

She sat on her desk while reading a book.

I saw that next to her was still a free place so I walked towards to the girl and placed my bag on the floor. I sat down and sighed again. I looked at my phone and posted an Instagram picture so no one thinks I'm dead.

"new at this school?" the mysterious girl asked while still reading the book. "um yeah" I said.

"cool. What's your Name?" she said still not taking her eyes of her book. "I'm Effy. But you can just calk me eff if you want cuz it sounds cooler. And what's your Name?" I smiled at her.

She finally placed her book down at her desk and looked at me.

She stardet smiling "Lovely Name well I'm Lilly" she said.

We talked for a while and she is also 16 and has 2 gay dad's oh and she said something about her family. Something like that they're all really close to eachother and I can visit her If I want to. She seemed so nice. But I think I just annoy her and she has no one else to talk to. Or no. She isn't annoyed. Ahh I don't know

Is she..?