"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅"

2 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:
𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The past 2 moths me and Lilly got really close. I met her whole Family and cause my Parents are rarely home, I was always doing something with her. And since its summerbreak I'm sleeping like everyday at her house. And sometimes at her grandpa's or aunts house cause they were really close. I kinda cached feelings for her.

Oh yeah did I mention that I was a lesbian? No? Oh okay now you know it.

Well today I was planning to go swimming with Lilly and some "boy-bestfriend". They are pretty close and I fucking hate him. His Name is David. I mean just his Name is weird.

12:13 pm Friday.
Lillys Pov:

"Effy!!" I yelled. 10 seconds later she ran into my room. She wore a cute dress and had a basket. "u ready?" I said.

She nooded and walked out with me following her.

The dress:(We Stan Mckenna!!)

The dress:
(We Stan Mckenna!!)

"bye Mitch and cam!" Eff yelled from the door "bye sweeties!" dad yelled back.

We walked outside and got our bikes. She had a cute yellow one and mine was baby blue.

We only drove like 5 Minutes. I bought our tickets and we walked in.

We searched for an good place amd placed our Picnic blanket and the basket down.

*Ding*

I looked at my Phone and saw that David texted me.

David:)

I'm sorry but
I can't come.
My dad really won't let me

Its okay:) still have fun.

Oh my god.

Thank you.

I didn't even wanted him to be here too. He's like so annoying, I just wanted to be nice and alone with Effy. Cause I'm kinda catching feelings for her right now and I dont really need anyone to like her now.

Me and Effy went into the water. It wasn't to cold but not warm either. It was perfect. The day was perfect. We swam or slid for a few hours and then made our way home.

1.05 am

We layed in my bed in silence. It was getting really alward till she said something. "um It was really cool today" she said. "yes it was" I smiled.

Then it was silence again. She moved forwards me and then slowly our lips touched.

There was this feeling. It felt like that my stomach was about to expload.

I didn't really thought about it and kissed her back.

After like 5 seconds we slowly pulled away. We both stardet smiling "goodnight Lilly" She said and turned around.

I really had fellings for her..
But I can't. I just can't. With school and my Friends. I just have to wait till my feelings are gone