𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔

*BING~  WE ARE LANDING IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES

Said a loud voice. I stood up and took our Suitcases.

I gave Lilly her's and we started walking towars to exit.

*we now landet*

Said the voice again. We saw Jay and ran up to him. "Hey kiddos" he said.

We walked out of the plane and searched the rest of her Family.

"c'mmon, cmmon! Hurry our Bus is waiting" Claire said.

We drove with the bus to our Hotel. Me and Lilly are sharing an room.

We were in an 5 stars hotel which was SO cool.

"this is so big!" I said

"this is so big!"
I said.

We had still 2 hours till we are doing something with her family.

I sat on the bed and looked around
"ATTACK!" Lilly screamed and ran to me. She jumped on me so I fell over. We looked at eachother and she started laughing. I needed some seconds and smiled too then. I kissed her so she stopped laughing. She kissed me back and started smiling at me.

We started making out till she stopped. "I have to shower. Maybe you wanna come too?" She smiled at me. I smirked at her and followed her to the big bathroom.

A little Timeskip

"I'm hungryyyy" Lilly groaned. "here" I said while heading a plate of french cheese over. "Délicieux" she said with an french accent. I smiled at her and we continued eating.