𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐

Effy's 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

2 moths ago
"Will you be my girlfriend" I said. "Yes I will" she smiled at me.
__________

Me and Lilly are now 2 moths an couple and everything is perfect.

Right now we're going to winter holidays in Paris. And when I say "we" I mean Lilly, her whole family and me. We didn't told anyone about our Relationship but we are going to tell everyone. Right now we are on our plane. Its so cool because We have first class tickets. And everyone has a compartment. I'm sharing mine with Lilly of course.

 I'm sharing mine with Lilly of course

It kinda looks like this :)

We had to fly 17 hours now which was okay.

Right now I'm just walking around cause I was nervous. I dont know how to tell Lillys family that we're a thung. I walked around a but till I saw Alex.

"heyy you look kinda nervous" She said.
"I am" I answerd. "oh why?" She said.

"oh um. Well okay. Don't tell anyone, okay?" I said while looking into her eyes. "Um yeah i promise."

"so me and Lilly are a thing" I said. "what do you mean?" she asked me conefused. "Lilly is my girlfriend" I said.

Her eyes wident and she didn't say anything. To be honest I was pretty scared. "Oh my god yess" She said. I looked conefused at her. "I always shipped you two!" She started screaming. "SHH" I said while putting to fingers on her mouth. "okay, okay I won't talk but please tell them soon." She smiled.

I walked back to my comparment and saw Lilly sleeping. I quickly took an picture and went on Instagram to post it.

Sleeping beauty <3@Lilly

Sleeping beauty <3
@Lilly.is.cool

Likes:264
Comments:14

Alora brown: let me marry her 😍
Answer: uhh no

User17362: pretty :))

User22034872: ur lucky to have her </3

.....

Only 8 more hours. So I Decided to sleep too.

I layed next to her and and fell slowly asleep.

"Effy.." said a cute voice. The Person tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a quick kiss. "wake up" the Voice said again.

I slowly opend my eyes and saw Lilly smiling at me. "heyy" I said in a sleepy voice "aww" She said. "so we're lamding in 2 hours and we need time to pack everything and Cuddle and make out and eat something, cuddle again." she smiled at her and kissed her