~𝑨 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌..?

𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I slowly woke up. I started looking next to me and saw that Lilly was gone. I sat on her bed and saw an Piece of paper.

Hey Eff..
I'm somewhere outside
I'm thinking and stuff and I think we need kind of an break
-Lilly

Oh..
I packed all my things and opend the door of her room. "where are you going sweetie" Someone behind me said.

I turned around and saw cameron. "oh um my mom needs me so I gotta go home" I lied. "oh okay." He smiled at me. I smiled back at him and walked slowly out.

I got my bike and started to ride home.

I was infront of our door and slowly unlocked it. I walked inside and quickly ran upstairs. I unlocked my room and sat on my bed. I just Decided to sleep for a bit. In 2 days is school anyway so I don't care.

Lilly's Pov:

I was outside doing something with David. Even tho I didn't wanted to. I wanted to do something with Effy. But I just can't. I have to deal with David now.

1 moth later
Lillys POV:

"HELLO!" Daddy yelled from the floor.

We are at grandpa's right now cause its Mannys birthday.

And for the people that dont understand. We're a big family.

Me and my dad's. Then dad's sister claire and her man and her kids. Hayley, Alex and Luke. Then my Dad's dad. Jay and his wife Gloria and her kid Manny. And then joe.

Dad and claire are siblings. I hope you could umderstand.

They walked into the kitchen. I walked over to Alex and Hayley.

"Hey girly" Haley smiled at me. "Hey" I said. "what's wrong Lilly?" Alex said. "nothing. I'm just a little bit tired." I said.

It wasn't even a lie. I was acually tired. I couln't sleep the last weeks. I missed effy. I missed her so much. I tried to lose the feelings for her but it was to hard. I was thinking alot about her in the past 4 weeks. I'm starting to exept that I had feelings for her. And I'm planning to tell her.

But first I had to get along with her. I'm going to her house later. And I'm so nervous. And I hope she's gonna forgive me.

I hope she will...