Chapter 42: What's Wrong With Alison?!?

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO HARRY!  

WARNING- This chapter contains a little more language than usual! (Alle and Summer, this warning is mainly for y'all because you two dislike bad language!)  

Anywho, I'll be updating more often because basketball season is over.. *starts tearing up* Annndddd.... I'll be graduating in like 4 months.. :/

-------------------------------------------- 

-Liam's P.O.V.

Holy fuck! Shit! I mean shoot! Damn! I mean Darn! I need to stop cussing! Gosh darn it Liam, Alison's lying on the fucking ground probably dying and you're sitting here arguing with yourself! Check on your darn sister!

I look down to see Alison on the ground with a pool of blood around her abdomen. I bend down so I'm with the others. Louis is applying pressure on her wound. Only God knows where he learned to do that from! Niall is holding onto my sister's hand, crying his eyes out while trying to keep her conscious. Summer is on the phone with the hospital. Adiba is running around trying to find someone from the crowd trying to find someone that is a doctor. Zayn and Harry went after Alison's stepdad because he ran off after stabbing Alison with a rusty old spork. Random stage managers are basically surrounding us, attempting to help but it's not working because there's no doctor on hand.

Alison starts to lose consciousness so Niall and I lightly begin to slap her cheeks so she'll stay awake a little longer.

After about 5 minutes the ambulance arrives to take Alison to the hospital. The medical people put her on the gurney and wheel her into the giant van. Because only one person can go in the ambulance with her, I go while the others (excluding Bethany, remember she's MIA) race to the hospital in the rental car from Vegas.

- Couple of hours later

"Sir, will you please calm down? I will inform you as soon as we have any news of the well-being of your sister." The lady at the front desk informs me for the 4738126593 time.

Holy fuck, how long will this take?!?? We're all worried sick out here because Alison got stabbed with a mother freaking spork! There are several things wrong about that. 1. She's my sister, her, fucking stepdad will rue this freaking day! 2. Who the hell stabs somebody with a fucking spork?!? 3. She could have diseases now! She could get blood poisoning, herpes, AIDS, Oh my gosh, I need quit thinking RIGHT NOW!

I dont even bother replying to the lady as I walk back to where the boys, Summer, Shaley, and Adiba are sitting. I sit down for a while and I get sucked into my random thoughts. I can't help but wonder who the crap Adiba is. I feel the urge to ask her, but that'd be a bit ru-- Oh screw it, I've already been a bit of a rebel today. (A/N This has nothing to do with the story but-- they're playing Gangnam Style in the background of the Super Bowl! Random, I know. Sorry! Back to the story!)

"Adiba, who the hell are you?" I ask the mystery girl.

All the boys gasp while Shaley and Summer give me a disapproving look. "Liam, honey, you can't just ask somebody that! If you're gonna ask it, then at least be nice about it!" Summer scolds me. I shrug in return.

(A/N FUCK YES! THE RAVENS WON! BAHAHA MY STEPDAD CAN SUCK IT! HE WAS ROOTING FOR THE 49ERS AND WE HAD TO WATCH THE GAME FROM SEPERATE ROOMS! OMG! ALL I DO IS WIN IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND! LOL THIS OTHER DUDE WAS MAKING A SNOW ANGEL IN THE CONFETTI. VICTORY!!! Alright, I got that out now. On with the story.. AGAIN)

Adiba laughs then says,"It's alright. I'm actually Alison's old friend. We weren't as close as her and Shaley, but we were pretty still pretty close. Shaley, Alison, and I bonded in detention over a prank that this bitch, Cheyenne Forrester (The girl her boyfriend cheated on her with. Refer to the first chapter), blamed on us. Shaley told me about the interview when she came back to here after her visit and here we are."