•°●※~How they found you~※●°•

~♤Mugman♤~

He was just about to leave the casino when he heard something move. His immediate thought was, maybe devil or dice was still here, but, he saw them go out...somewhere. "Hello? Is anybody here? Devil?" he said. He then heard objects drop from the bar. He ran back to the bar to make sure nothing broke, and when he got back there, he saw a empty shattered bottle being gnawed on by a...baby!!?? "Oh No no no no,give that to me." Mugman said,taking the shattered bottle from you. You stared at him while he cleaned up and tilted your head. After he was done,he looked at you and leaned against the bar. "What are you doing Here,hm?" he said. You grabbed his finger and looked at it. Mugman smiled and then looked at the time and sighed,"Well, i can't just leave you here,so i guess i'll take you home, for now. And,he took you home.

•°◇Cuphead◇°•

He woke up to...staring? Yeah, his morning and waking momments was spent questioning why a baby was staring- no,in his house!!! "Why- How did you get in here??!" He said, shocked. You babbled in response,and started to crawl around the room. He ended up deciding that he would take you to work and ask around if you were anyones and ask around town. So, when he got to work, he asked dice first. "Hey, dice?"
Cuphead said,walking up to dice. "Oh, hey cuphead, you,need something?" he says. "Uh,do you have any children?" Dice looked at cuphead to see a small baby, that looked nothing liked him by the way, being held by cuphead. "....n..no, where'd you get that baby from?" he asked. Cuphead shrugged and said, "I don't know WHERE they came from,i just woke up to them poking me."
"And you thought the best idea was to bring a baby, to a casino that has dangerous being customers and workers and ask around?" Dice said. "Well,what was i supposed do?" Cuphead said in response. "Uh,well maybe call in and explain your situation?" Dice said. Cuphead froze. "...Okay. What do i do?" Cuphead said. "Well,i'm gonna try to find this ones' parents, and you...for now take care of them okay?" Cuphead nodded, and from that day on you were his little porcelain.

¤|♡Dice♡|¤

He was getting ready for a "business" date with devil when he heard something. It sounded like...muffled yawns?? Dice searched through the clothes in the closet, where the sound came from, until he found a wiggly piece of clothing. He picked the clothing up to reveal....a baby??! "Well,what are you doing here?" dice said,shocked. You wake up and started crying. "Oh! Uhhh, shh shh,there there, please stop crying.." dice says, trying to calm you down. After a WHILE of trying to calm you down,he called devil. "Hello?" devil said on the phone. "Hey devil,you got a minute? We mIght have to cancel our plans..." dice said. Devil,who already knew by the worried sound in dices voice, said, "...okay,i'll be right there." Then,hung up the phone. Just then, devil came through a portal behind dice. "Alright,i'm here, whats the probleeeemmmmm??" He said, looking at the crying baby in dices arms. "Help?" dice says. Devil sighs, and takes you, and starts to rock you back and forth, calming you down,and sending you to sleep. "Okay,so, why do have a baby?" devil asked dice. "I,i don't know, i just heard yawn and i found them in my closet!" dice whisper-yelled to devil. "Hm,well, what are you going to do with them?" Devil said. Dice looked at you and said, "i'm gonna keep 'em..."

~●¤Devil¤●~

He was still in his office long after the casino closed and everyone went home for the night. And, the fact that no one was supposed to be in the casino after this time is what made devil question why he was hearing sounds in his office. Now, he thought he was going crazy, and needed to go to sleep, and, he probably was, but, he kept hearing it. He finally decided to get up and find out what that sound was, but,when he was about to get up, he found you, sitting on his lap. "Wha- How'd you- Where did you come from?" He said. You smiled and suddenly appeared ontop of his head,playing with his horns. "Wha- okay, lets not do that." he said,taking you off of his head. He looked at you, and said, "hm....well...i guess your lost..." and took you home with him.