■First steps~※•

~♤Mugman♤~

You and mangosteen were playing hide n' seek when you heard the door open. You looked from out your hiding spot,and saw your Dad! You quickly stood up, and ran to the door, not caring that mangosteen technically found you. When you got to your dad,you hugged his leg tightly,and squealed, "papa, papa!"
Mugman looked at you,then at mangosteen, who was smiling widely. Mugman picked you up and said with a small, proud smile, "good job y/n." while hugging you.
Later that night,you got to watch a movie with your papa!

•°◇Cuphead◇°•

You were being babysat by mangosteen when you saw a tail. specifically, Devils tail. You were fascinated by it,so,you decided to follow it. What could go wrong? So,you climbed off of the counter,and walked after him. Mangosteen,who was talking to mr. Whezzy, finally noticed that you were gone. Mangosteen started to panic and tried looking to see where you were,but, it didn't work...uh oh.
Meanwhile,you had caught up to devil, and inspected his tail. Devil didn't you were there,until he felt clinging on his tail. He looked down,to see you hugging his tail.
Once cuphead found out you were missing,after calming his anger down, he and mangosteen started frantically looking for you. They only stopped when devil walked in, demanded scilence, and said "Whos child is this?" while, holding his tail up with you on it. Cuphead,relieved that you WEREN'T Dead, went up to devil to take you back, and leave. You saw your dad walking up to you, and you jumped down, ran to your dad and hugged him. Your dad stood shocked at the fact that you just RAN. You got orange juice when you got home.

¤|♡Dice♡|¤

He was playing cards with you. And by 'playing cards', i mean he was trying to get you to walk with a card tower across the room. And, it worked...after bribing you with food and plushies...you RAN to get that stuff.

~●¤Devil¤●~

You already followed him around actually. Anywhere he would go, you'd go to,unless it was too dangerous, but,you'd still try. The casino,his office,outside,almost inside a portal. Plus,you knew how to teleport,but most times,you walk with him. He secretly finds it adorable.