○●•°•You get hurt°•°○●

Tw!: Cuts,blood,vivid discription of 3rd degree burns. Viewer discretion is advised.

~♤Mugman♤~

Your dad had finally let you go to the casini and explore by yourself! (ofc with the promise of you being C A R E F U L) You were walking around the casino,talking with the quests and having an overall good time. You were skipping around,you weren't looking and crashed into a wall. You fell to the ground. You touched the large forming bruise on your forehead,which caused it to bleed. You paused for a moment,and then started to bawl your eyes and little heart out. Everyone in the casino looked at you.

Ms. Pirouletta went over to you and picked you up. "Hey,i-it's okay. UH,mugman? Where's mugman?" ms. Pirouletta said. Just then,mugman,whos dad senses kicked in,rushed over to you. "I'm here I'm here. What happened?" mugman said with great concern in his voice. You saw your dad and cried for him. He took you in his arms, and asked what happened. You explained,and your dad took a short break to patch you up. You had some orange juice with mugman and mangosteen to make you feel better. :)

•°◇Cuphead◇°•

You had taken a nap in the casino. When you woke up,you saw a round looking object on the table. You yawned,and started inspecting the object. It was shiny. It rolled along the table. And you could bounce it up high. But,could you eat it?

Cuphead was pouring drinks at the bar,when he saw you choking. Instantly,like noodles,he dashed over to you,and started patting/beating the shit out of your back. "Breathe y/n! Breathe!" cuphead said in panic. He didn't stop until the object popped out. "You okay??" cuphead asked you. As you were still coughing,cuphead looked at the object,which was "A marble?" cuphead said. Mangosteen ended up taking you home.

¤|♡Dice♡|¤

You were sitting at the bar,waiting for your dad to come back from a meeting with your other dad,devil. After a little while,you started to get thirsty,so,you decided to get a drink from the weird little pumps from behind the bar. You got a glass,washed it off and dropped it. "Oh! Whoospy." you said. You tried picking up the shards when you got cut.

Dice & Devils conversation was interrupted by a tiny knock on the door. Dice opened it to see you,holding your very,bloody hand,sniffiling. "W-what happened???" your dad asked,kneeling down to your height,looking at your hand. You told him what happened,and dice patched you up.

~●¤Devil¤●~

You were in your dads office,playing with your L E G O S when your dad was called somewhere else. You,being all alone in the room,with your dads staff,of course was the perfect time to play with it! You had been eyeing the staff, but couldn't. But now,it was time.

But along the line of playing with it,you somehow "activated" it. You,being unaware that fire bad, you touched it. And as soon as you touched it,you teleported far away from it. You looked to your arm,only to see that your skin started blistering, and...is that your BONE??!!! You screamed out in pain, and started uncontrollably crying, and writhing on the floor,holding your burnt arm.

Devil burst in the door to see you crying your little eyes out. "Y/n,what? What happened?!?" devil asked,rushing over, and sat you up,holding you. Devil spied his staff, and put two and two together. "Oh..." devil said. Devil sighed,patched you up, and taught you about his staff,and why you shouldn't touch it. You got a scar from this btw-