●First words~¤°

~♤Mugman♤~

"Gin!"

You said,looking at the bottle cuphead was holding up. Mugman paused,and slowly turned to you. He then looked up at cuphead, who looked back up at mugman, and quickly hid the gin bottle.
"You-"
"It wasn't me, i swear!" cuphead says, interrupting mugman.
While your dad was chasing your uncle cup,you decided to go crawl around, saying "gin! gin gin gin gin gin gin!"
Devil & Dice, laughed, mangosteen and some others 'Awww'ed, and some like Mr. Whezzy, and Ms. Pirouletta sighed AND laughed. While pachi pachi pachinko was confused.

•°◇Cuphead◇°•

"Parry!"

You said,seeing your dad in pink. Your dad looked at you,you looked at your dad,and,once again said, "parry!"
Mugman looked at you,mid- parry pose. "I- how?" cuphead said. Mugman laughed,then fell. Cuphead slightly chuckled, and helped mugman up.

¤|♡Dice♡|¤

"Die Dye."

You said after tugging your dads sleeve. "Die Dye." you said again. Dice and Devil paused. "Wait,are - are you saying 'Die' or 'Dye'?" your dad said,chuckling. You then went back to playing for absolutely no explicable reason. Your dad and devil burst out laughing.
You wanted to paint the die house but they didn't understand 🥲

~●¤Devil¤●~
"PANTS!!!"

Devil and dice looked at you,while you smiled. Dice started chuckling while devil looked at you in shock.
Then,devil let out a high pitched scream. Dice burst out laughing as devil went to go ban pants in the casino.