•※~Who babysits you~※•

~♤Mugman♤~

Pachinko,ms. Pirouletta,mangosteen & dice

Pachinko isn't THAT dangerous,and Ms. Pirouletta is kinda protective of you, and won't take an eye off you or let you go at all. You just, CHOSE mangosteen because he was fun, and you like his personality. Dice,is kinda the last person, besides his brother-
That he'd leave you with to be babysat by. He's kinda afraid that dice would teach you something bad...

•°◇Cuphead◇°•

Mugman + Mangosteen

Of course he'd trust his brother of all the intimate objects! He's probably the most the most careful with anyone or anything (except when he's tispy troop drunk-). The most he ever does when he babysits you, is make sure your safe, and read you bedtime stories.
Mangosteen is whenever both the brothers are unavailable. The both of you draw,and play hide n' seek until your dad's done!

¤|♡Dice♡|¤

Devil, ms. Pirouletta, and Mr. Whezzy

Ah,yes,his husban- i mean boyfrie- i mean his boss! Of course he'd trust his him. He doesn't really do anything "active"  like cuphead or mugman and plus,he's fun to mess with,very VERY fun to mess with. All he does with you (when he's not working on papers and contracts-) is watch you draw, set up block towers so you could play "in" them, and nothing else really.
Ms. Pirouletta is Honestly last minute-. Mr. Whezzy just has to watch you & make sure your safe. Easy.

~●¤Devil¤●~

Dice

Yeah, he trusts him and...no one else. I mean,why bother. He isn't doing amything and for the most part he does mostly paperwork so,why bother?? But,then there are times were he ISN'T doing paperwork,and has to leave you with dice. Dice lets you play games with his cards and dices while he works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK!!
Due to...stuff,and lack of motivation or ideas,i've been gone for a while. But, after watching the cuphead show,and getting back into the fandom, i was inspired to create again.
So,i hope you all enjoyed this chapter

have a great day 😊
--Frostedwerido