\~-When you have a nightmare~-\

All of a sudden,you were in the middle of nowhere. 'What?' you thought,you were JUST right next to your dad. You wandered in the darkness,trying to find your dad,anybody! But as you ran,the darkness closed in on you.

----------------------------------------
~♤Mugman♤~

You woke up to see that your dad was no where to be seen. You got out of bed,and went to the kitchen were your uncle cuphead,and your dad were chatting,and having coffee. You ran over to your dad,and hugged his leg. "Y/n?" "Are you okay n/n?" cuphead and mugman say. Needless to say,you never left the house or mugman for a while.

•°◇Cuphead◇°•

You woke up screaming and crying. Cuphead,your dad,who was right beside you already,woke up in a panic. "Woah! Jeez! Y/n are you okay?! What happened?!" he said. You immediately clung to him, and just cried,burying your smol head into his chest. After a while of hugging and warm milk and cookies,and a explanation,the both of you both fell back asleep.
You tried staying awake for a month.

¤|♡Dice♡|¤

Dice,who had just gotten up to get some coffee,heard some small sniffles coming from the room. "Y/n?" dice said,peaking his head through the door. Your small figure sild down from the bed,and walked over to your papa and hugged him. The both of you watched some bendy until you fell asleep.
You slept with the lights on for two weeks.

~●¤Devil¤●~

Yoy were already cuddling your dad,so,you just quietly snuggled him,and fell back asleep as he stroked your hair.