Chapter 37

George was rushing to get the hot chocolate made. He'd already succeeded in dropping a glass and breaking it, then having to waste five minutes sweeping it up. His friends were impatient, and he was eager to get out and hear their story.

"What happened in here?" Dream said, interrupting his thoughts.

"Dropped a glass, don't worry about it," George murmured, not stopping what he was doing.

"Hey, chill," the blond said, coming up behind George.

He placed his big hands on George's smaller ones, taking them off the cups and holding them against his face. He rested his chin atop the brunet's head and made him relax into the hug. George turned around in his grip, looking up at the blond with big eyes full of adoration.

He's so cute, Dream thought.

"Why are you so worked up?"

"I'm just excited!"

Dream chuckled under his breath. Tonight, Sap, Karl, and Big Q were finally going to tell them the story of how they'd met. Clearly, he hadn't grasped how much this truly meant to George: the extent of hearing how his best friends met their third soulmate would effect him and make him act.

"I think you can take it down a peg. They're not gonna start until you get out there," Dream laughed at the adorable brunet who he had the pleasure of calling his boyfriend.

"I love you, Dream," George whispered, getting up on his toes to give Dream a quick kiss.

"I love you too, princess. Now, let's take this hot chocolate and get out there so we can get this story over with."

George giggled, helping the blond grab the mugs and take them out to the three boys waiting by the fire. They were close together, Karl in the middle with the other two on each side of him with a blanket draped over their shoulders. As soon as they exited the sliding glass door of the large house, Karl made grabby hands at one of the mugs, which Dream handed him with a laugh.

Once everyone was situated, all holding their mugs and cozied up next to the people they cared about, Sapnap started them off.

"So, it all started one rainy afternoon back in the winter of 2022..."

~Word count: 490~

A/N: thats the end! so, im aware that the end of this chapter isnt technically an end, and thats because i might, might, make a prequel where we get to learn more about karl, sap, and q. its a solid maybe.

thank you all for reading this story! it took quite a bit longer to write than most of my stories are, and im talking like two weeks to three months difference, but hey, i did it! and i really enjoyed it, so i hope you do too.

finally, the next story i will be putting out will most likely be a western au karlnap story which i'm excited for.