🌼 2. New Change

Chapter Song

Chapter Song

Chapter DedicationDhanyathaSamyutha

Chapter Dedication
DhanyathaSamyutha

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 2 <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

I slowly regained consciousness, feeling as if I had been submerged underwater for an eternity. It was as though I had finally been rescued by some divine force. But that divinity took the form of Lily and Huang, two incredible individuals who were by my side when I awoke. Lily was the first to embrace me, holding me tightly in her arms, while Huang sat beside us, joining in the comforting embrace. At that moment, after so many years, I experienced the warmth of a genuine hug. It had been far too long since I had felt such unconditional love and care. They were like the parents I had always longed for, in stark contrast to my own who had shown me little concern.

My hands instinctively wrapped around Lily and Huang, grateful for their presence and the solace they provided. Lily's words resonated deeply within me, emphasizing the importance of open communication and the offer of unwavering support. I reassured her, patting her back gently, "I'm sorry, it all became overwhelming for me. I promise from the depths of my heart that I will confide in both of you if anything troubling arises. Can you find it in your hearts to forgive me?" With sincerity, I formed a cross over my chest, raising my hands in a solemn pledge, while simultaneously giving them a playful pout.

Lily's grip tightened, her expression filled with genuine concern and love. "Of course, Kei, we forgive you. We were never angry with you," she assured me, her voice filled with compassion. Huang, ever the cheerful soul, playfully leaped onto my bed and ruffled my hair, just as he had always done for lighthearted amusement.

In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of their embrace and the reassurance of their forgiveness, I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Lily and Huang had become my pillars of strength, offering the love, understanding, and support I had longed for. Their presence in my life was a blessing, a beacon of light that guided me through the darkest of times. With Lily and Huang by my side, I knew that I would never have to face my struggles alone.