🌼 5. Keeping Secrets

• इन्हें समर्पित: divixnity

Chapter Song

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Song

Chapter Dedicationdivixnity

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Dedication
divixnity

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 5 <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

I woke up with a pounding headache, the pain so intense that I instinctively squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. After a few minutes, a cool breeze brushed against my face, prompting me to open my eyes. I found myself in an unfamiliar room. The ceiling had a unique blue curvy design, unlike anything I had seen in my own room. As I sat up in bed, panic initially gripped me, but it gradually subsided as I absorbed the calming atmosphere. The air carried the scent of lavender, and the long French windows were open, revealing a beautiful garden outside.

Examining the room more closely, I noticed that everything was adorned in white, with numerous vases and pots filled with flowers scattered about. It was truly refreshing. Small framed paintings of scenic views adorned one of the walls. Beside me, on a small side table, my glasses sat alongside a basin filled with water, with a towel hanging from its edge. Placing my hand on my forehead, I felt a soothing coolness.

Just then, the door swung open, and Zen entered the room. His hair was tied up into a small ponytail at the front, resembling a miniature coconut tree. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh, quickly disguising it with a cough. He wore a long-sleeved black turtleneck, with the sleeves rolled up, giving him the appearance of a rock band leader. His black leather ripped pants and boots added to his cool image. However, what surprised me the most was when he sat on the edge of my bed, causing me to flinch slightly, and placed a hand on my forehead.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness, your fever has gone down," he replied in a soft voice, gently patting my head.

Feeling a twinge of fear, my hands clung tightly to the blanket. Fear, anxiety, and panic welled up within me, causing my hands to shake. But then, I felt a pair of hands firmly grasp my shoulders, grounding me.

"Hey, hey! It's okay, calm down. I would never... do anything to harm you," Zen's voice held a tinge of sadness, his hands clenched as he wrestled with his own guilt.

Kei's New Beginning | Editingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें