Chapter 17

Chapter Song

Chapter Song

Chapter Dedicationdivixnity

Chapter Dedication
divixnity

••°° 17 °°••

The next day wasn't what I expected it to be. My brothers, including Tylor, had told Lily and Huang about everything. They were as worried as I expected them to be. Also, they decided to not tell my biological parents. Especially my dad. Plus, my mom had too much on her shoulders while taking care of my younger brothers. Everything somehow went back to normal but, even though Lily and Huang suggested I get home schooled, I didn't. I wanted to face everything. Instead of hiding and being a coward after helping out Charling, I finally had the confidence to face everyone. Including Cian.

Talking about Cian, he pretty much had issues that he needed to see a doctor. About his sister was a lie and it turned out the music box he gave me was old and was used by his grandmother. I got to know that he didn't have good connections with his grandparents. He hated them. Each time I see the music box, I am reminded of my grandma the most. To some extent, I knew a part of Cian felt a bit sad about me because he gave me his grandma's music box. About his sister, it was a total bluff. She was living with her best friend as she was too tired from her swimming practices that she had stayed over at her friend's.

The morning I woke up, I got ready earlier. Somehow, I felt a little encouraged and happy. It was actually all thanks to Tylor. He had helped me a lot as always he used to do in secret. For some reason, when I took out my phone to finally join Instagram to check Tylor's account, I was surprised to find no messages from the unknown person. Before I head to school, Aunty Breena invited me to the cafè for breakfast. Lily got another urgent appointment that she had to rush to hospital in the morning that she couldn't even prepare breakfast. But, she had called Aunty Breena to ask if she could help me out today. I kind of liked the idea. It made me calmer and happy. It was, after all, a happy place for me.

While on the bus, I created an Instagram account. For some reason, I made my account anonymous for Tylor to not recognize me. I wanted to stalk him for fun and see his reactions. The name I created was, otaku4life1432. My description was all with witch, punk, grunge and gothic vibes. Even for the profile, I set a picture of just my skull hoodie. As Tylor's sister told me his Instagram ID, I quickly searched him up and so many Tylors popped up. But, with his second name, I found his account. His picture was him seated on a mountain top looking into the beautiful landscape. What a professional picture. I thought he wasn't photogenic. But, it turned out he was. His profile was filled with amazing HD photographs. Of course, he was a professional photographer in his youth.