🌼 7. Mr. Expert

Chapter Song

Chapter Song

Chapter Dedicationsugar_hexes

Chapter Dedication
sugar_hexes

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 7 <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

School wasn't turning out to be as great as I had hoped. The campus was enormous, and as usual, I found solace in admiring the school building. It helped me avoid the gazes of other students, who seemed to stare at me as if I were some sort of oddity or troublemaker about to wreak havoc. But at least that meant they kept their distance. The only companions I had were the walls on either side, seemingly watching me as I walked past. They became my silent allies.

I eventually found my way to my locker, and to my surprise, it had a blue key. These lockers were different from the ones I had in my previous school back in my hometown. I unlocked the locker and began stacking my textbooks inside. The weight of the heavy books had been causing strain on my shoulders, so I was relieved to finally unload them.

Suddenly, I heard familiar footsteps approaching. There are certain types of footsteps that have haunted my dreams and nightmares for as long as I can remember. They were unmistakable, imprinted in my mind like glue. As the footsteps drew closer, growing louder and nearer, I turned my head, and my suspicions were confirmed. Standing before me was a figure I would never forget for the rest of my life. Long, brown, straight hair cascading down, fair skin like that of an angel, and a tall, beautifully proportioned body. It was a sight etched into my memory for eternity.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my idiotic, freak of a cousin sister. What are you doing here in a decent school like this?" Her piercing, high-pitched voice echoed in my ears.

Her hand forcefully slammed against my locker, right in front of my face, causing me to flinch. "I told you never to show your hideous face to me, but here you are, right in front of me." Her other hand reached for my cap, but this time, for the first time, I managed to dodge her grasp.

"Leave me alone..." I mustered the words, though they came out soft and muffled.

"What did you say? And how dare you dodge me!" she shouted, laughing at the end.