1. ARGUMENT

First of all thank you for choosing this book if you are new here feel free to check out my other books too.

This is my fourth book I'm publishing, I'm not saying that I'm expert at writing I'm still learning and improving, following story can contain some errors hope you let it slide.

In this story I'll use female leads name as y/n(your name) and other female leads I'll create some random names cause i don't like to ship BTS with any other girl groups because it's makes me uncomfortable to ship.

And in this story I'll mention some other couples with main leads as i don't want to leave remaining members single(keke).

"IT'S A FAMILY STORY NO SENSUAL CONTENT

WITHOUT FURTHER DISCUSSION LETS GET IN TO IT.

"how many times I have to ask you to get married!!" A middle aged man in 50s asked looking at the guy infront of him.

"And how many times I have to tell you that I'm not interested in getting married!" His voice is deep but calm.

"Don't boss me around Mr kim taehyung!! I'm the chairman of this kth ENTERTAINMENT!" He slammed his hands on the table between them.

"And I'm the CEO of that damn KTH entertainment!" Taehyung said calmly.

"I don't care!you have only two options taehyung either get married to the girl we show or leave all the business you have with KTH!" The man said.

"Don't think I'm here for you're money! I'm here for what I worked my ass off! KTH is my dream which i worked hard for!! Not you old man!!" Taehyung slammed his fist on the table.

"Calm down both of you will you??" A lady in her mid 40s said walking towards them.

"Tell you're son to listen to me!!" Man shouted.

"Tell you're husband to listen to me mom!!" Taehyung said looking at his father fiercely.

"Aish! I'm done with both of you! Can't i have a normal breakfast with my family? What I'm going to do in this home!" Mrs kim said sitting on the chair.

"Both of you sit down!" Mrs kim said as they did.

"What's your problem again?"Mrs kim asked.

"He wants me to get married!" Taehyung said sitting on the chair.

"Because you are already 26! Only if you get married now you will able to see you're grandchildren!" Mr kim said.

"Why do I have to see my grandchildren? Why does marriage has to do anything with my life ? I don't want to get married i still have goals to achieve and I don't want anyone to stand between me and my goal! my life my rules goddamn it!" Taehyung folded his arms.

"You're father is right tae! Marriage is next step for your future! And don't underestimate us we won't put someone as burden in you're life! We will good for you're happiness!" Mrs kim said.

"Mom i want some time to think about it!" Taehyung said standing up.

"Yes tae we too need time to find a perfect bride for you to get married! Who can support you and encourage you to move on!" Mrs kim said as taehyung sighed giving up.

"Okay mom do whatever you want I'LL marry to anyone you point!" Taehyung said and left.

"Eat something son!" Mrs kim asked.

"I lost my appetite!" Taehyung said and left.

*Kim taehyung a most successful CEO in entertainment industry who rules the entertainment world. A king of industry, most eligible bachelor in the industry. actress dies to get one glare from him. There's no love in kim taehyung's dictionary! From the age of 18 he worked very hard to get the company where it is today! KTH entertainment Pvt LTD one of the biggest platforms for many peoples. Basically it's a company that deals with K-pop idols and top actress and actor.