6. little brother

Y/n was a 15 years old girl playing in the background with two other kids.

"Yahh!! What are you doing here? I told you to wash my clothes didn't I?" Mrs Choi asked making y/n's body shudder

"I was going to wash mo- ma'am!" Y/n said walking away but a boy grabbed her hand pulling her back to himself.

"No i want to play with y/n mom!" Little boy said.

"Yeonjun!! I told you not to play with this shit! Won't you listen to me?" Mrs Choi shouted.

"Why should I listen to you!? Why you always treats y/n noona like that!! Why you take care of us and torture y/n like that!!" Yeonjun screamed.

"This is all your doing!! Come with me!" Saying that Mrs Choi dragged y/n inside the home to a room closing the door and locking it.

"Ma'am i didn't do anything! Please don't hurt me!"  Y/n begged falling on her knees.

But that pleads didn't do anything to Mrs Choi.. she grabbed the leather belt from the hanger and started beating y/n making her scream out loud, yeonjun was banging on the door pleading his mom to leave y/n.

After an hour Mrs Choi came out panting and left to her room.

Yeonjun runned towards y/n who was laying on the cold floor unconsciously with full of bruises and cuts.

"I'm.. I'm sorry noona!! This is all because of me!!i shouldn't have take back to her!! I'm sorry!!" Yeonjun sobbed hugging his elder sister.

After that day Mrs Choi decided to send yeonjun away from y/n otherwise he won't listen to her. And she did.

Present time:-

"Y/n!" Yeonjun called tears filling eyes looking at his elder sister working.

"Yeonjun?? Omg is that you!?" Y/n said in Suprise as she runned towards him hugging her little brother after so many years.

"How are you noona! I missed you so much!!" Yeonjun said as a tear rolled on his cheek.

He quickly wiped his tears before backing away from the hug.

"I missed you too! Yeonjun how are you? When did you came from London?"  Y/n asked.

*Ahem*ahem* taehyung cleared his throat making both of them to look back at taehyung and Jimin.

"Sir he my little brother Choi yeonjun!" Y/n introduced him.

"Jimin take them to my office!" Taehyung said and left.

Yeonjun followed y/n as they all went to taehyung's office.

Taehyung ordered coffee for yeonjun as they were sitting on the couch in taehyung's office.

"I came yesterday and asked them about you but they didn't said anything and told me you moved out at last father told me that you were working in Kth so i came here!" Yeonjun said as he was smiling at his elder sister.

"Yeah it's been a month since I moved out and working here!" Y/n replied smiling Brightly.

"Noona you know your little brother is a police officer now!" Yeonjun said proudly.

"Omg really! I'm so proud of you yeonjunahh!" Y/n said giving a side hug to yeonjun

"Thank you for taking care of my sister Sir! I'll take care of her from now on!" Yeonjun said with serious face which made taehyung angry and jeolus.

He stood up from his place and walked towards y/n grabbing her hand pulling her towards him hugging her.

"SHe is my wife by the way i can take care of her no need to be Worry about her!" Taehyung spoke making y/n and yeonjun shock.