12. I'll walk with you.

Namjoon's POV:-.

"What a wonderful day" exhaling a big breath i walked towards the coffee shop as my morning starts with coffee.

"Good morning sir how can i help you?" Staff said greeting me with a big smile.

"Can i have a iced latte please?" I asked giving her the Money.

After few minutes

"Order for Kim namjoon is ready!" She called as walked to the counter taking the cup and walked out of the cafe.

When i was about to sip the coffee someone grabbed me and throwed me into van.

Everything went quickly i didn't know where they were taking me.

"Hey!! What's happening? Where are you guys taking me?" I asked in confusion.

"Shut up boy!if you don't want to die shut your mouth!" A guy said pointing a gun at me.

"Am i going to die today? Mom? Sweety? My plants? My crabs! Who's gonna take care of them??" I asked myself so close to crying.

They took me to a abandoned place.

While walking i saw a beautiful girl sitting on the chair.

She looked at me and Smirked.

"You are a cute boy aren't you?" She said so terrifyingly but something about her words made me blush.

"Who are you? Why are you guys kidnapping me?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Sorry pretty boy! But we are not going to answer you.

Before i can say anything she started to attack me.

I shielded myself by my hands but she is really strong.

She kicked me in stomach making me groan,i could take control of her but something about her made me weak.

She grabbed my collar pulling me towards her,i looked at her innocent eyes. it's not her real her. Her eyes reflects pain.

When she was about to punch me someone came running towards her.

" Boss we got the wrong preson! He is the one we are searching!" He said throwing a bruised man infront us.

"Fool can't you do a single work correctly! Drop this boy where you picked!" She said pushing me away without saying anything else they dragged me away from her,i wish i meet her again.

Back to present and back to authors POV:-

"She didn't even apologized me!" Namjoon pouted as the grandparents laughed.

"What a Strong girl we have!" Grandpa said chuckling.

"Grandpa!! I'm being serious! My bruises are still here!" He said lifting his shirt but stopped cause they are girls watching him.

Being shy guy he chose not to do it.

"Vivi! Apologize to him!" Sujin said angrily