20. I'm happy.

"sergeant!! We got the DNA test report!" Policeman Said bowing to the person sitting on the chair with files piled up infront of him.

"Who's the victim?" Yeonjun(y/n's step brother if you forgot) asked looking up from the files.

"It's a famous actress Susan and former CEO of the Korea Herald channel Jennifer " he Said.

"Okay tell their family and media about this they are annoying me with questions.!" Yeonjun Said continuing his work.

"But Sir! They are famous people whole City would be chaotic.

"What am i supposed to do then?? Just do what you told, stop disturbing me i have things to do!!" Yeonjun yelled making the policeman flinch, he bowed and left.

"I'm trying to collect any clue that can take me close to the killer, he is worrying about such a trivial matters!!" Yeonjun sighed as he was busy with finding the culprit from months he keeps escaping his traps.

He didn't even cared to go to meet his father even after knowing about what happened! His mother was beaten to death still he didn't left the office.

His phone started ringing he sighed frustratedly before looking at caller ID.

His face lit up looking at his favourite person calling him.

"Hello Noona!!" Yeonjun Said cheerfully.

"Yeonjunieee how are you??" Y/n cooed at him

"I'm doing good noona!! How are you?? After such a long time!! I missed you so much!!" Yeonjun Said cutely walking towards his window stretching from sitting for so long.

"I'm outside of your office can i talk to you for a moment??" Y/n Said making yeonjun wide his eyes.

He looked down the window and saw y/n looking up and waving to him smiling.

"Noona come up!! 6th floor!" Yeonjun Said

"I tried but they Said i can't enter without appointment! Can you please come down it's freezing here!" Y/n voice shivered .

"Wait a minute!!" Yeonjun hang up and went towards the mirror checking himself but he looked at tables mess.

The empty cups of coffee and ramen!

He quickly threw everything in the dustbin setting the files in a mess and sprayed room freshner and ran towards the lift.

The people on the floor flinched looking at their fiercy boss running out giggling.

He quickly went out the lift bumping into few but didn't cared.

"Noona!!" He yelled before running towards y/n with a big smile before crashing into y/n with a bone crashing hug.

"Aigoo!! My yeonjunieee!! Look at you!! Still a Baby!!" Y/n patted his back and ruffled his hair making him giggled.

"Why are you wearing this thin clothes!" Yeonjun scolded before removing his ankle length coat and covering her.

"I came out with friends and wanted to meet you!" Y/n shivered but felt warm when yeonjun side hugged her warming her hands with his big hands.

"Lets go to my office Noona!" Yeonjun Said.

He looked at the gaurds who didn't let y/n in the first place and made her freeze.

"Noona can you go in please I'll be back in a second!" Yeonjun smiled heartfully.

Y/n nodded before walking into the hall.

"Boss!! We didn't knew she was someone you know! I'm sorry!" Securities bowed at him