4. meeting your idol

"boss ms Sujin has been rejecting all the calls and invitation from us! Lately she is being busy with interviewing for a personal secretary!" A man said

"How dare to reject me?? Do she know who am i?? She maybe independent director I'm better director than her! She rejected my offer now she has to face the consequences!" Mr Ahn said

.

"Oh you are back?how was your day Snow?" Hobi asked removing the apron.

"Terrible! I had a meeting with producers! I guess i have to begin shooting soon!" Sujin replied falling on the couch exhaustedly.

"I prepared steak and rice balls for you Snow! Go and get fresh up! I'll set it on table!" Hobi said as Sujin went to fresh up and came back.

"Wow!! It's well cooked!" Sujin exhaled fresh aroma of well cooked meat infront of her.

"I'm glad you liked it!i went out and bought this for you!" Hobi said proudly as he served Sujin she smiled like a kid.

"Get ready after eating we are going to shopping!" Sujin said as hobi noded.

"Snow why you don't have any workers or anyone living with you?" Hobi asked

"Umm it's a long story! In short i don't have any to live with my grandparents lives far away from city! And i don't come often so I don't have workers! You know i never boiled water before?" Sujin chuckled

"Now i know why there isn't a thing to cook! I had to go to groceries shop to get this dinner ready! let's go to groceries shop after whatever you going to buy!" Hobi said looking at Sujin.

"Hobi! What are you used to do before? I can't let you sit here and do nothing! What's your qualifications i can find a job for you!"  Sujin said

"Who said I'm not doing anything? I'm cooking for you!i cleaned your whole home! Tiddy up your mess in the bedroom!" Hobi said leaving sujin dumbfounded

"It's not job hobi! I'm talking about real job! And you are good looking to if you want I'm ready to give you a role in my upcoming projects!" Sujin said.

"I'm not good at anything Snow so i think I'll be working as a  housekeeper for you that's the only thing I want!" Hobi said.

"Are you willing to give me a job and roof to share with you?" Hobi said

"Are you going to stay with me?" Sujin said.

"Yes! As a bodyguard ,as a cook, as a cleaner! I'm willing to stay with you if you let me"  hobi asked looking at her.

"As your wish!" Sujin smiled

"I know you are hiding something from me hobi! I'll find your true indentity!"  Sujin thought.

After finishing dinner Sujin and hobi left to shopping mall!

"Why are we here Snow?" Hobi asked as they were in men's section of clothes.

"You only have two sets of clothes! You said you are going to work for me so this is your bonus!"  Sujin said.

"Go and try this!" Sujin said as she handed a bunch of outfits to hobi.

"But-"

"You have to take whatever i give otherwise I'll throw you out of my home" sujin said cutting off hobi's words.

She was wearing a mask hiding her indentity, waiting for hobi to try.

"Is this okay?" Hobi said coming out wearing a tight fit black pant and a pastel pink color shirt revealing his collar bone.