31. Epilogue 💗

"Mom!!! Where are you???? I can use some help!!!" Taehyung whined around in verge of loosing his mind.

"Coming! coming!! Aigoo! You are way too dramatic to be a dad!!" Mrs kim laughed at her son.

"Mom! How can handle both!! I miss my wife!! It looks like it's been ages i spent some time with her!!" Taehyung whined

"Haha! She is busy tae! She is a leading actress now! She must do her work!" Mrs kim laughed feeding her granddaughter with feeding bottle.

"I miss my y/niee!!" Taehyung fake cried.

"Oh come on! Drama Queen! Here give me my grandson! Go to your wife then!" Mr kim tsked before taking his grandson in his arms and feeding him too.

"Aigoo! They are so adorable! She looks her father while he looks like his mom!" Mrs kim smiled putting them in their crib.

"Honey, they are twins! They look the same! But sure they have some resemblance of their parents!" Mr kim laughed as he sat in his rock chair and rocked back and forth making his 6 month old grandson sleep.

"You guys are the best!" Taehyung squeezed their parents in a big hug before he ran to his room.

He looked at himself in the mirror, he has a slight beard and his hair is a mess! He had dark circles around his eyes and his clothes were wrinkly.

6 months ago y/n gave birth to the twins. Taehyung was over the moon. He still remembers how his body was covered in goosebumps when he held his kids in his arms. He has tear full of his eyes. He looked to his side where a passed out y/n was laying.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you would be a little word to express my feelings now! Love you!" Taehyung pecked her cheek.

Y/n smiled and took one child in her arms and other one was with taehyung.

They got publically married two years ago. After a year of Sujin's kidnap.

In those 3 years y/n got many projects but she didn't take any that came to her because of Taehyung and Sujin! The reason is simple! The directors didn't wanted her they want Taehyung's and Sujin's popularity for their project.

But few came to her after the release of "Destined To Meet You", she did those projects and now she is a leading actress.

Now she is working on her New project under a "Sunshine studio".

She didn't wanted to first but Taehyung promised her that he would take care of their kids and she should continue what she wants to do. He will support her. With her sisters encouragement she is a comeback project.

Taehyung took a quick shower and shaved his beard of and got ready to meet his wife.

He quickly got into his car and drove off to somewhere.

But on the way he dropped at flower store and bought a bouquet for his wife.

He thanked the lady and paid extra money and got into his car again.

He soon reached shooting set. He parked his car and got out and was greeted by everyone.

He didn't cared about any cause his eyes were searching for a specific person.

His eyes landed on the love of his life.

But he didn't liked the scene.

Y/n was going to kiss her co-star in that scenario.

"Happy anniversary,baby!" The actor said removing his coat and handing out the bouquet to his wife(y/n).

"Aww, you remember it! Thank you baby!" Y/n tip toed holding his collar.