School

Minghao POV-

I opened my eyes. **What's that noise?!** I look to my left and notice my alarm clock ringing. **ugh dahm why??** I look clearly at it and see that it's 06:00. I almost smash my alarm off and close my eyes for a few seconds. I was thinking about what me and Dokyeom talked about. **this is the day....this is the day that I become single again....why?.....because of a stupid boy that made me freaking trip....because he is so cute.....dang it** I come out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I showered and put on my uniform and go downstairs. My mom isn't home because she already went to work so I grab a waffle and some coffee. I grabbed my books and stuff and put them in my backpack. I grabbed some money for lunch and grabbed my coat, put on my sneakers, grabbed my wallet with my public transport chip card and keys and rush outside.
I walked to the bus station. "Heyy beauty". I looked up and see Dokyeom smiling at me at the bus station. "Heyy handsome" I say back and stand next to him. "Sooo.....did you prepare?" Dokyeom asked. "Well no but I'll see" I said back. The bus stopped and we got in. We sit on our usual place with me sitting by the window. We talked for the rest of the ride.

I get of the bus and walk to school. "Heyyy Ming!" When I turned to the side where the voice came from I was hugged by a person. "Haii Dino" I smiled. Dino let go and goes to Dokyeom. "Hii minghao" Seungkwan says while walking towards us. "Hii" I say back. "Heyy~ mingming" I turn around and see my girlfriend. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Ow hey" I say a bit nervous because I was planning to break up with here today. "Uhm can we talk at lunch?" I say with a bit hesitation. "Why Mingiee?" She asks cutely with a pout. I sighed. **aaaahhh why is this so difficult? I don't want to hurt her even if she is a bitch like Dokyeom said** "What's wrong Ming?" She asked a bit more serious "You'll see when we talk at lunch" I say. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. "You're not gonna break up with me are you?!" She said threatening. I sighed in my head and made myself ready. "Okay......yes" I said eventually. She gasped and took a step back. "WHAT? Omg are you serious? Like after what we have been through? Like am I not good enough?" she says. "No it's just I don't feel the same anymore about us....I think it's better-" I couldn't even finish because she slapped me in the face. My cheek burned. "You're just trash!" She walked away. I carefully feel if my cheek is still there. Dokyeom runs toward me. "Omg dude are you alright??" he asks worried. "Yeah it's alright" I say. "It's over right?" he asks. "Yes" I say. "Okay that's a good thing! Now let me see your cheek" I show my cheek. "Ooh dude it's red! Want some ice?" He ask. "No I'm good....let's go to class" and we walked to the building.

I sit in history class and can't focus at all. My mind is in that alley again. The whole scenario was playing again. **How he bumped in to me....How he pushed me against the wall.....When he fully turned around...His body....His face.....Those arms....Those hands....Those-** "XU MINGHAO!" I almost fell of my chair. "Wha-Wha-What?" I stuttered confused. The whole class was laughing. "When did the industrial revolution start?" the teacher asked. "Uhm...uhm....1834? I don't know.." I stuttered. "Wrong! please pay attention" the teacher said annoyed. "Sorry" I said and fixed my position. I was so embarrassed. Then I hear the school bell. It's lunch time.

I walk to the cafeteria and see Mingyu coming out of a classroom. "Hey Mingyu" I wave at the tall guy who turned around. "Hai hai Minghao" he says with a smile. I run toward him. "Ugh something really embarrassing happened at history" I say when I was almost by his side. "Ow really? What's happened this time?" Mingyu says teasingly. "This time? Ugh really it doesn't happen that often tho, but okay...yeah I was not really paying attention and then the teacher yelled my name and I almost fell from my chair and when the teacher repeated the question I said the wrong answer" I answer. "Hahahahah omg really! Hahahaha typical you" Mingyu laughed out. "Ha ha yeah funny but really embarrassing" I say back at him. We arrive at the cafeteria. We sit down on our usual table and wait for the others who arrived soon after. I tell them the thing that happened in history and how embarrassing it was. We just laugh it off and began to talk about other things. Dokyeom stands up and sits next to me. "Sooo mingming....you where distracted in history mmm?" He asks teasingly. "Yeah yeah alright before you can say anything stupid, yes it was about that boy okay" I say quickly, "ha ha just what I was thinking" he says proud. "you were fantasizing, weren't you" Dokyeom says with a smirk. "Ow shut up!" My cheeks began to burn a bit. "Ooohh someone is blushing, is he in loveeee?" Dokyeom teased me. "Ugh just shut it okay, I already told you, don't make me regret it!" I say in defense. "Okay okay okay sorry" he laughed away. "But Dk?" I ask. "Yes?" Dokyeom answered. "What is the chance that I see him again? Plus he is probably a criminal because he was running from the police" I say. "Well you met him again at the coffee shop soooo there is a chance" and then the bell rings. "Talk to you later okay? Byeee!" And Dokyeom goes to his class. Everyone stands up and goes to there next class. "Bye guys" I say while walking away. I hear I few answers and walk to geography.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii :)
Sorry that it took so long :(
I was really busy
I'm sorry :'(
But hey new chapter :D
What do you think?
It's still shit haha
Okay I'm really gonna write more often okay
I'm sorry
Haha I'm in history right now and we are talking about the industrial revolution so yeah haha
I began to write in the train to my friend
She lives far away from me so that sucks
But we saw each other and it was awesome
I hope you liked it :) (this chapter)