It's time

Jun POV-

"Wake up ugly sleepyhead" my room lit up so fast and I felt my eyes burn. An annoying person turned my light on. "It's timeee~" I heard a well known voice of that certain annoying person say. "Bro! What's the time? It's to earlyyyy" I groaned in a rough morning voice while trying to 'heal' my eyes somehow by rubbing on them. "It's Thursday and 06:00" my brother said with a playfully proud tone. I smirked when I realized. **its time for the plan** "Get ready in 30 min! See you in the car in the parking lot behind West Tower" and with that my brother walked out of my room. I have done multiple crimes and robberies but this one was special. This is the first time I got a very important role, if not THE most important role. If I fuck up.....it will end up bad. I know that my brother will have a safety net because it's my FIRST big role so he knows that there is a small chance it will not totaly go as plan. But the gang is really good at being flexible and act in unexpected situations. They can easily adjust cuz we work smart not hard, that's why we have never been caught. Improvising is a thing that we are known for.

After I showered, I got dressed and brushed my teeth. When l was about to run down the stairs I saw a notification on my phone.

Jun's phone,
Mingie ❤️: Heyy you are probably not even up yet but Good morning :)

Mingie ❤️: school starts later cuz both Miss Kims morning classes are taken out cuz she is sick

Mingie ❤️: I already woke up cuz I need to go to the library and do some other stuff

Mingie ❤️: see you at school :) <3

I stopped for a moment. **sorry ming**
I turned my phone off and continued to race down the stairs. I grabbed a granola bar and went to West Tower.

"There you are" Hoshi greeted me. I waved at him. "Well step in already! we need to go to Siyoung" Scoups stopped the van right in front of us so we could get in. We went over the plan one more time all together. When we arrived Siyoung was already waiting outside her apartment smoking a cigarette. "Hello dumbasses" she said when we stepped out of the car. "NOONAA" Hoshi cheers loudly as a joke. He walked up to her with open arms. When he was close Siyoung stopped him. "No drugs?" She asked with raised eyebrows . "Nope totally sober right now" Hoshi responds. "Alright come here baby tiger" she grabbed Hoshi's head with her arm and rubbed her knuckles on his head messing up his hair. "Aaaahhh no, stop and don't call me that!" Hoshi struggles to get out of her grip. If you didn't know, Sooyoung aka Hoshi is Siyoungs little brother by 4 years. Their parents went on 'vacation' and never came back when Hoshi was 12 and Siyoung 16. They really depend on each other and are always there for the other. So Siyoung always helps us with operations and sometimes play a role in those. She is a really pretty woman and bisexual so when we need to kill someone we sent her to get that person to hook up with her.  When she lures them to a random apartment the gang is there and finishes the job. She is also really smart and studied to become a nurse. Mainly because her parents forced her but still it's helpful when someone is injured. After her studies she focused on make up and went into the film industry for transforming people into their role. She was never a big fan of Hoshi dealing drugs but kinda let him be because she knows he needs the money. But on one condition, he doesn't have, have done or smell like drugs when he's with her. "Junnie!" She came over to me and hugged me. "You have grown geezz I feel tiny next to you" she laughs. "Come come we need to do the make up before the time is up" We were rushed inside and I was set in a chair. Siyoung placed all kind of prostectics on my face and began to paint lines and stuff to exactly match my fake ID.

After 1 hour I was finally done. "Tadaaaa~~" Siyoung sang proudly while doing jazzhands. I looked at the person in the mirror and could not believe my eyes. "Ow...my.......GOD" I said out loud in shock. I did not look like myself at all. The only thing I recognized were my eyes. I was to stunned to speak. It was like she was a kind of witch that did some magic. "WOJOWW" my brother walked in. "Who are you!?!" He asked with faked shock. "Haha hello I'm Kim Daeyung, nice to meet you" I greeted my brother like a stranger. "Sisi you did a marvelous job" my brother praised Siyoung. "Well thank you it's my job so I am ofcourse good at it" Siyoung said at a cocky tone. "Thank you a lot Si" I smiled at the lady. "Now we are gonna change your voice" Woozi came into the room with a mouth mask. "I made this mask with a voice changer in it" he gave the mask to me. I put it on and spoke. "Hello? WOW! Omg! My voice...it's deeper" everyone laughed at my reaction. "Perfect" Woozi said. "We can still kind of recognize your voice so we know when you are talking" my brother spoke. "But don't worry no one will know you there" Woozi reassured. "Now let's go we need to rob a bank" my brother smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again a new chapter haha
It took a long time I know I know
But as you know I'm busy with studies haha
And btw
700 READS!!!!!! MY GOD
Thank you so so so much omg
I didn't thought this would be popular or that so many people will read this!
I know I'm a shitty writer and don't upload regularly but I'm trying and forever greatfull for your support and that people read this shit I made.
Next chapter is the plan in action and some more ACTION and twists
(The main part of the story kind of haha or a really important part)
Hope you enjoyed :))