Chapter 1 : Beginning

At the dragon mountain billions of years before the main story line.

Rimuru POV

"Veldanava!!" I yelled and ran after the little dragon who had made a mess again.

"COME BACK HERE!" i yelled again running after him and we were running around the mountain top over and over.

Finally caught him.

"Clean up your mess now! Or you wont get any dinner!" I scolded him and he nodded.

"Ok Fine!" Was his answer and he started to the clean up the mess he made.

This kid is such a handfull

《Calm down Master, he is still a kid》

Clam Down? I told him not to make a Mess thousands of times.

《But still he is still a kid》

Are you on his side or mine?

《Neither actually, it was his fault but you shouldn't scold him a lot like that what if he started to hate you?》

I dont care as long as he take care of himself.

《But you actively going against that!》

Your yelling?

《Of course i am》

Ugh, fine i'll give him a chance.

《Trust me you wont be dissapointed》

That was a long ago. I taught him how to use magic and [Turn Null] a long with how to destroy and create. We destroyed and Created world after world.

But no success we tried making worlds with no magic and everytime humans or whatever species always caused the destruction of the world.

And so we made two worlds one where Humans are the only intelligent beings and one where magic exists and more than one species with intelligence.

"Nee-Chan! Nee-Chan!" Veldanava yelled at me and i snapped out of my thoughts.

"Velzard's egg is about to hatch!" He said and we rushed to her egg just in time to see our baby sister's birth.

"She is adorable!" I yelled and picked her up she was still in her dragon form but she can learn to be humanoid.

"Hey let me hold her" Veldanava took her from me and his eyes sparkled.

"Hey Veldanava...creating this world or the two connected worlds took too much of my magicules"

"What are you trying to say?" He looked at me concerned.

"I wont be around for a long time so im leaving Velzard to you my cute lttle brother"

I planted a kiss on Velzard's head.

Ciel teleport me to my [Private Space]

《As you wish》

And with that i dissappeared.

How long has it been?

《Thousands of years have passed》

It did?

《Yes without a doubt》

Teleport me back

《On it》

When i got back to the world we created and the world where i left my beloved little brother and little sister.

"Is this a cave?"

Walking around i stumbled upon a slewping dragon. My curiosity got the better of me and i approached "HEY!" I yelled and the dragon woke up.