Chapter 2 : First Subourdinates

Rimuru POV

Hmm arriving back to the forest i walked around and happened to stumble upon a group of goblins.

"You guys look beat up"

They had broken, rusty and dull blades or spears honestly they look like they had seen better days.

"Woah Woah i mean no harm" i said and the goins lowered their weapons and a goblin wearing a red bandana of sort came forward "P..please help us.." he said looking desperate.

"On one condition swear your loyalty to me and bring me to your elder i want to meet them" after hearing my demand they did what i asked them to do.

While on the way i asked "Hey what happened to you guys anyway?" And the goblin with a round shaped head answered "We got attacked by the dire wolfs"

"Wolves, i see is that why your weapons are in horrible condition?" I asked and the goblin with bandana replied "We found these.."

I sighed these guys are hopeless.

Well my opinion on them didnt change when we got to their village of course what did i expect from one of the weakest races.

We walked in the village the huts looked like they wont provide any safety in the winter or if a strom happens.

The goblin with the bandana lead me to the hut in the middle and i saw a old goblin "Hey you must be their ruler." I said and he nodded "I'll offer you a deal if you and your people swear your loyalty to me i'll make sure no one will ever harm any one of you"

I know for a fact that an offer like this is a blessing for these types of monsters. And as expected we got into an agreement.

"Well then elder i'll give you a name how about Rigurd" i said and named him. He turned from an old goblin to a Hobgoblin with perfect muscules and physique.

"I thank you Lady Rimuru" he kneeled down before me. And god damn his physique looked way better than a lot of Heros i have seen.

I walked out with Rigurd and the goblins all stared in awe.

"Form a line i'll name every one of you" i gave my first ever order and they all got in line

"Hmm i heard your the son of Rigurd so i'll name you Rigur" i gave him a name and he evolved growing in height and his muscule mass increased.

The next one came forward "Gobta sounds good" i named the small one and not much changed to be honest.

The naming festival was over and the newly evolved Hobgoblins all bowed before me.

"When will those Direwolves come?" I asked and Rigur replied "Tonight Rimuru-Sama" i just nodded. "Can any one of you know how to make clothes? Or make weapons and build?" I asked and they all shook their head.

I knew it than i should find a blacksmith and a builder to teach them along with clothes maker.
"Is there a close by nation or a town?" I asked and Rigurd spoke up "Rimuru-Sama, i know there is a Dwarf Kingdown to the North of Jura forest"

"How do you know this Rigurd?" I asked him curious of how he knew about the Kingdom of Dwarfs.

"We heard from others passing by this forest Rimuru-Sama" was what he said and i was satisfied with his answer.

"Then i'll take a few Hobgoblins and head there tomorrow for today try to get used to your new bodies and strength"

All of then nodded and began to repair their huts and some went to go get firewood.

And some went to hunt for food.

As expected the direwolves did come and i approached them first.

"Are you the wolves who attacked these goblins?" I asked calmly.

The pack alpha growled "And who are you?" He asked.

"Oh im their new leader and if you beat me i'll let you do whatever" i crossed my hands.

The pack's alpha lunged at me and with one hit my hand penetrated his body.

I flung his body aside "Get me a cloth" i shouted. Rigurd came to me and gave me the cloth which i used to clean my hand "And now for the rest of you"

The direwolves all sweatdropped and bowed down. I walked towards the pack "I'll spare your life in one condition, swear your loyalty to me"

The direwolf with star mark on its head stood up "We swear our loyaltly to you Master"

"Good then as my first order to you wolves is to go hunt for creatures that are edible no more than 15" i tasked them and they scattered.

Rigurd spoke up "Rimuru-Sama what should we do about the dead wolf?" He asked and i shook my head and gave him the dirty cloth.

"Task some of our people to burry him and make sure to be respectful that fool did die with honor"

"Unlike some who fled for their lives" i ended my short speech and Rigurd nodded "As you wish Rimuru-Sama"

I walked backed into the village and the sun was setting.

How is Veldora doing?

《He is doing quite good actually he opened up and lets just say he is very scared of Velzard and Velgrynd》

Is that so? What did they do?

《Hehe Well apperantly they were super strict like how you raised Veldanava》

So my little sisters inherited some of my traits.

《Seems like it, and he fell in love with reading mangas》

Mangas?

《Sort of books from the other world the one without magic》

Oh i see. And about my sisters veing strict i'll spoil him a little.

《By a little you mean a lot?》

That's exactly what im saying.

《Hmpf you still didnt learn how to be a good sister , oh wait his break time is up i'll get back to educating him》

Oh ok then.

After the chit chat with Ciel i went and gathered all of the goblins.

I extended my hand [Creation Magic]
(suggestion from a reader)

The magicules turned into clothes wrapping around the Hobgoblins "Alright now you look better"

They all checked eachother out. The men had casual leather clothes while the females had clothes that showed their curves.

"Now where are those wolves" the Hobgoblins who didnt witness what happened got concerned.

"Dont worry those Direwolves are our allies now" i said and the ones who looked concerned clamed down.

"Rimuru-Sama, so tomorrow we will visit those Dwarfs right?" Rigur asked and i nodded.

"I'll bring you and Gobta" they smiled and Rigurd glared at them "Make sure to not let anyone touch Rimuru-Sama" he demanded and the two sweatdropped.

The direwolves came back and brought some creatures with them precisely 15.

"Oh wow i guess you've proven your worth"

They kneeled down and i decided to grant them names.

First the new alpha "How about Ranga? And i want you to act as a pillow for tonight if thats ok with you"

The wolf with a star shaped mark on his head nodded.

I named all the wolves and the evolution was unexpected.

They evolved into Tempest Wolves.

They grew in size a bit and grew stronger.

"Well this was unexpected...Lets just get to the feast cook these creatures!" I yelled and everyone cheered.

This is just the beginning.