Chapter 4 : The Demon Lords

-Rinuru Point Of View-

Its been a few days since the dwarf kingdom event and what am i doing right now?

Flying over Jura forest cause im bored.

Oh and Vesta proved that he is quite the genius with chemicals and herbs so i set up a laboratory in Veldora's old cave.

Speaking of Veldora.

Ciel is kinda in a bad mood because Veldora was being an idiot the whole day.

While flying around i noticed a girl with a white mask and white clothes take down a few ants so my curiousity took the better of me.

And i landed infront of her.

"Your good at fighting"

She raised her sword at me.

"Relax im not gonna hurt you or those humans behind the trees"

The humans walked out.

"Are you people adventurers?"

They nodded except the one with a mask.

《Master can i suggest one thing? Even though it is irrelevent?》

Hmm? What is it?

《Instead of threats why dont we negotiate im certain being peacefull will bring us closer to our goal and of we use force, and fear to make a peacefull world than i believe it wont be truly peaceful》

I get what your saying i've been too aggresive especially towards that arrogent ego head name Guy

《Yep you were and being someone who is supposed to be the most wise being you failed》

Such a thing is no real concern but i get what your saying thanks Ciel.

(suggestion made by TM-Mei-chan, thanks for pointing out ny flaws)

"Hey you guys look tired if you want i can bring you to my town under construction you can rest there"

I smiled and they all agreed the masked girl took her mask off and she was beautiful whoever steals her heart will be a lucky one.

"Oh where is my manners im Rimuru" i introduced myself and the humans did as well.

Being friendly is really nice. Thanks Ciel (tm mei)

《Dont mention it Master》

We walked for a bit and reached the construction site.

"We're still building so dont expect much"

I said and the other girl with staff replied or Elyune did.

"Oh dont worry Ms.Rimuru its ok" was her reply and the rest smiled then nodded.

"Ranga" i called and he jumped out of my shadow spooking the humans "Give them a tour will you?" I asked and he agreed.

While the humans went with Ranga.

《Master i feel a presence same one i felt from the green haired maid》

Really?.

Then a door appeared the said green headed maid walked out "Rimuru-Sama, Demon Lord Guy Crimson invited you to take part in today's Walpurgis"

Honestly the nerve of that 'Guy' its entertaining actually.

"Oh did he?" I asked and she nodded the Hobgoblins looked at us with confusion.