In Way Too Deep

Roc pov

I was sitting on my bed I had got Amari now I need to find a nice place for me and her to go on our first date.

I'm like hey what's up hello,seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the door I just wanna chill gotta sec for.........

My phone rang. I answered it. I had to face my past.

Phone convo

??????: Hey umm is this Chresanto August?

Roc: Yeah that's me

Minnie: Chresanto, this is Minnie

Minnie is my ex girlfriend I fell hard for her.

Roc: Hey Minnie

Minnie: Don't get mad when I tell you this but I was pregnant and I have a little boy and he's two now and he looks exactly like you and you were the only one I ever had sex with so..........

Roc: Are you trying to tell me that he's my child??

Minnie: We can take a test I just wanna be sure.

Roc: Alright when you wanna go?

Minnie: Aoday, I've been hiding him from my parents because I wasn't sure if you were the father.

Roc: Where are we meeting?

Minnie: Rainbow Babies Hospital.

Roc: I'll be there in 10.

Minnie: Thank you Chres and I'm sorry for being so out of the open.

Roc: It's okay I know own your not a gold digger or a hoe we really didn't need a to get a paternity test. I would've believed you.

Minnie: I'm sorry I didn't fight for you. Your such a good person.

Roc:  Yea me too and you are too. I'll meet you there.

End of phone convo

I got dressed and drove to the hospital.

********1 hour later******×*************

IMMA DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy I forgot I was supposed to take Amari out but I'm sure she'll understand I was playing with my son and Minnie when Amari beautiful ass called me and her picture popped up I saw that Minnie was jealous but she immediately hid it with a smile. I answered the phone.

Amari: Chresanto Lorenzo August !!! Where the fuck are you?????
You were supposed to be here an hour ago!

Roc: I'm so sorry Amari. But I gotta be there for my son. I'm not bout to abandon him.

Amari: Oh. OK so all the I need you's and I love you's and beating up my cousin cuz he was about to rape me was all for nothing? You didn't really want me u just wanted to use me till ya baby momma showed up again. And to think I loved you. But I'm done playing games with you, Chres. Good bye I hope u have a jolly fucking time being a father.

And with that she hung up. I debated on weather I should call her back until my son came running to me.
Oh and did I tell y'all his name is Lorenzo Romelo August.

Lorenzo: Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc: Hey lil man.

Lorenzo: Are u gonna stay with me and mommy?

Roc: Of course I am. Why would u ask that?

Lorenzo: Mommy said u would stay with your girlfriend cuz she prettier than mommy.

Roc: Well, mommy was wrong. Your mommy is beautiful. And I would never ever leave you two. Okay?

Minnie: Awww thank you Roc.

Lorenzo: Yeah thank you, Daddy.

Roc: Now, who wants ice cream?

Lorenzo: Ooh Ooh Ooh me me me I do I do!!!

Roc: Alright then come on ice cream for mommy too.

Side bye side we walked out the hospital into my car. We laughed and talked. And then I realized this is where I was meant to be.

Momma you know I love you. Your love is like food to my soul........

My mother's ring tone played.

Phone convo

Roc: Hey ma!

Mom: Don't you fucking hey ma me. I thought you were so fucking in love with Amari. Then why the fuck are u with Minnie. Amari is over here bawling her eyes out because you have a fucking child. Your 17 Chresanto. God I just don't know what to do with you.

Roc:(tearing up) M-m-ma you never cussed at me before.

Mom: I never been so disapointed in you before.

End of phone convo

Minnie: Baby what's wrong?

Roc: My mother just cussed me out.

Minnie: Mothers always do that because their son is a grown man.

Roc: Oh yeah I guess.

I don't know if Minnie's right. But I do know that my mom has never ever said a cuss word to me. Not even when I broke her three thousand dollar ming dynasty vase. And Amari's still going to be with me, forever...... Right?