You Gotta Be Strong For Yo Son, Roc

Roc

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. Only darkness everyday. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone she's all ways gone too long any time she goes away.

With every word I popped a pill. I robbed the hospital. These are pain pills but they ain't working my heart still hurt. I was on pill #33 and I was feeling light headed. I was hurting for Amari, I feared for my son who didn't know where the hell his momma was, I fear for Sam and Toni. That's it, I'm scared. I brought prodigy into the group and he influenced us to beat the girls we knew we were in love with, he's gotten them kidnapped and it all my fault. #34 and I was out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Poor Roc. I was gonna stop here and get ready for school but shiiiiiit

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Prince

Ray, Elijah, and I had just got some food at Angela Mia's. When we got back to Roc's house we saw pills scattered all over the floor and an overdosed Roc. Damn it.
We ran to him.

Prince: Roc Roc!

Roc: M-m-my ha-ha-heart still h-h-hurts I ........need.............more.

Prince: No , Elijah turn the shower on straight hot water and close the door out the pizza in the over and Ray go check on Lorenzo.

Elijah and Ray ran off while I took a Popsicle out slid the Popsicle off the stick and our the stick down his throat and make him throw up the pills.

Roc: Nooooo!

Prince: You gotta be strong for your son, Roc. You showing him to be weak cuz some bitch stand in yo way. Man we gone take this bitch down. She fucked with all us. She has to die.

I never talk like this but she fucked with Sam, my beautiful ass sexy ass girlfriend.
I dragged Roc upstairs and sat him in the bathroom and closed the good. I saw this happen before the steam flushes his system out.

We ate pizza until it was time to get Roc out. When we took him out her was sober and crying.

Roc: She's gone. She's gone. She is just gone. She's been gone for a long ass time. She'll probably never come back. She doesn't want me anymore. My fucking heart hurts. I feel like a fucking girl on her period.

Ray: Listen Roc you good and of course Minnie still gone want u. Y'all got a baby.

Roc: No no no I don't want that pussy popping hoe. She never used to act like this but shit 6 years change a lot. I'm wasn't talking about her doe. I'm talking bout Amari the only girl I ever loved. The one I still love.

Elijah slammed the towel he bought for me and walked away. I heard the front door slam the front door.
Damn!

Ray: I don't give a fuck who love who. I just know I want my sister and my baby girl safe!!! How the fuck we posed to find them when y'all can't stay in the same fucking room as each other??? Y'all some pussy ass niggas I'll find them my damn self!

Then Ray left.

Ray

Pussy ass crybaby ass niggas. "My heart hurt" his bitch ass need to shut the fuck up. He got a whole ass son and sitting up there crying because he fucked up. I gotta do this shit on my own.