Ray vs Himself

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER

Ray

I was walking down some unknown street not knowing where the hell I was going . I just had to get outta there my sister and the love of my life was on the line she couldn't get raped. She just can't. She's strong but she needs me and she can't even take her period cramps how is she supposed to take a nigga fucking her and not giving a fuck that she virgin just fucking her. She'll be traumatized. Then Amari she can't take that. She's so fragile. If she ever got raped, I think she would try to kill herself she's done it before. Back when Roc used to beat her I used to catch her twice a month trying to kill herself. That can't happen to her again. I won't let it.

*****: Aye Blood u good?

Ray: Yea I'm good

*****:Why u wondering the streets lil nigga like could get shot out here. What if I was a crip u be dead.

Ray: Its my girl and my sister. Somebody got em.

*****: Who the fuck dumb enough to take somebody girl. Something happen to my Lil mama. Errbody dying.

Ray: It my girl, my sister, and my niggas girls. And they being all dramatic and shit nigga trying to kill himself cuz he broke my sister heart and she got a new nigga and he got a hoe that poped up with a lil boy. My sister new nigga left slamming doors and shit. I just need to get my girl and my sister before they get raped.

*****: They be aight they just gotta take it then when they gaurd down fight back.

Ray: Yea but they virgins. They make us work for it.

*****: Well get some guns get some niggas and go get the girls.

Ray: that's what I'm bout to do. Aye but who are you?

*****: I'm you.

Ray: Whaa?

Ray 2: I'm you.

Ray: What you mean you me?

Ray 2: I'm the you with no fear. Let it go. You can't be scared when there's so much on the line. Amari, Sam, Toni. We can't lose them, you have to let go of your fear and save them. Its now or never. Some one wants to fuck OUR girl! We can't let that happen! So remember what I'm saying and let it go!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Didn't expect that Ray to jus really be talking to his self, did you?
Oh you did never mind then.